PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What Video Game Are You Playing?

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 12

SimplyJason's AvatarSimplyJason
i'm in game-limbo right now after grinding fortnite a little (i had to get the snake skin,, metal gear is so dear to me <3) and i'm bouncing mostly between god of war: ragnarok and skyrim (modded to hell and back, of course).

jason | they/it/xe/pup & es/xier (auf deutsch) | 24+

my name is jason, and i’m just your average gay, genderqueer trans man with a love for canid pokés.
My Website!Social Justice Infocredits

credits

code @neonyan forum icon @aishfish on toyhouse signature portrait @cscoop on toyhouse
DNABleached's AvatarDNABleached
Replaying FF7 remake at the moment!
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Playing through plants vs zombies 1 again! Pvz is essentially a tower defense game, and it is really good at it! But I only think the first one really hit the marks, the second pvz can go burn!
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Pewpewkachu's AvatarPewpewkachu
Unicorn Overlord. It's pretty addictive.
Avatar art by myself of my original species.
BabyLixy's AvatarBabyLixy
Stardew Valley 1.6 update finally dropped! I've been on a small binge between that & Pokemon Shining Pearl! I finally beat the elite 4 and got the pokeradar, I was so excited to get my shiny shinx! I don't want to post too much about Stardew cus spoilers but I've been having sm fun ^^ I'm already in winter of my first year ☺️
Shoppe Lixy's Little Shoppe Summons, Shinies/Albinos, BoxBoxes, Egg Dexing & More! Avatar ~ Albino Shinx from PFQ Wiki 🐾
× 124 / 1500
× 4 / 1500
Type Race Score = 0
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
most recently, i've been playing The Last of Us! sadly i only have a ps3 at my mom's house though and i'm with my dad this week... gonna finish it next week though!!
finn + blurr | he/they score: 0 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background from tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Recently I've mainly been playing Terraria and Emerald Tale. Emerald Tale is a super old puzzle game that can be found on Big Fish Games, it's my childhood, and one of the few games so far (second I think) that I've gotten a 100% completed save file on. I completed it on my old laptop, and then went sort-of-speedrunner mode the other day and completed it without game overs in a few days. (I want to mod the game eventually because the files are easy to edit, but I'll only do it if there's more than one person I know in this universe that plays it...)
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Feldgrau's AvatarFeldgrau
Minecraft
(Forum) avatar: the full image was by ScorchVx on Twitter. Name: Grim Shady Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Starbow's AvatarStarbow
Currently I've been obsessed with the 1.6 Stardew update! I'm also tiering in Project Sekai's Retie Friendship event, it has one of my favorite commissioned songs in the game~
Credit
Avatar is official Project Sekai art, and the Raiko Horikawa in my signature is from Touhou 15.5!

× 33 / 200
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Going through Röki again- aiming for a 100% playthrough this time around. On a second attempt with chapter 2 since I missed a journal collectible that disappeared as I progressed oops
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page