PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What Video Game Are You Playing?

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 12

BabyLixy's AvatarBabyLixy
What Game Are You Playing? Inspired by What are you listening to? ~ It doesn't have to be a pokemon game! ~ Feel free to give a lil description of the game if you wish I'm always looking for new games to play & thought this would be a great way to see what everyone's sinking their time into ☺️ I've been playing a lot of Fortnite and Overwatch recently 😅
Shoppe Lixy's Little Shoppe Summons, Shinies/Albinos, BoxBoxes, Egg Dexing & More! Avatar ~ Albino Shinx from PFQ Wiki 🐾
× 127 / 1500
× 5 / 1500
Type Race Score = 0
batbrain's Avatarbatbrain
My husband got me playing Monster Hunter World again. It's hard, I completely forgot the controls! And the mobility feels weird now, since I've played way more Monster Hunter Rise qwq By myself, I've mostly just been playing pet collector games x'D
Gasp! Mysterious babies!
Groudon1911's AvatarGroudon1911
I've lately been getting into the spider man games on Playstation. I just bought the second one and I can't wait to try it out

Avatar originated from this Instagram page and later, a youtuber used it as his pfp, which was where I got it from
FORMERLY KNOWN AS MudwingNightwing
Deviation's AvatarDeviation
Pokemon CloseCombat!!!! It's on the PC. It's a fighting game like mortal kombat or street fighter. Me and my brother have been enjoying it to bits! I also started playing pokemon unbound (pokemon firered mod). It's feels like a completely different pokemon game. You can play it on your phone or your pc with a GBA emulator! The newer games feel so waterdowned and lazy, so I play mostly fan pokemon games now :D Other than pokemon games, I've been playing deadcells. It's a rougevania, which means every playthrough is a unique experience. It's a little hard and requires quick reactions.
🌈Zoinks!🌈
BabyLixy's AvatarBabyLixy
Baldurs Gate 3 has completely taken over my life 😭 I'm at nearly 80 hours of my first playthrough & currently making my way through Act 3. Unfortunately I've missed a lot of content but I'll get there in another playthrough I guess 😅
silently1's Avatarsilently1
almost finished with grounded been playing a lot of warframe and wild hearts which is similar to monster hunter but is it's own game I've been enjoying it a lot.
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
catstronaut's Avatarcatstronaut
resident evil 2 remake on ps4! it's been awhile but i'm finally picking up video games again ❤️
LoveStay's AvatarLoveStay
assassin's creed syndicate, or at least trying to. my computer doesn't like how graphic-heavy it is. :c

pfp from bulbapedia!
Groudon1911's AvatarGroudon1911
Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. I'd say one of the best video games I've played in my life
Beauty Dahlia's AvatarBeauty Dahlia
Kinda chilling down from my 3 month long BG3 kick, I play League all the time tho

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page