PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

December plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle
I'm curious about the balance changes discussion, but will let my brain ponder that till the discussion is happening. I might be one of the few not disappointed about an Advent Calendar, as I like the break from the holidays being pushed on me; tis a stressful and depressing time of year for me. So I really appreciate the break from it. The 'Christmas accessories' is maybe the only thing outside of mcw I'm looking forward to in hopes to collect all of them. And a small hope that like the Halloween ones they were eventually buyable in the accessory shop. Trainer customization has me weary, what with a lot of the fuss going on. Though open enough to not have an opinion. What I would be hopeful for one day would be backgrounds for the trainer, maybe something in line with the elements like fire, spooky ghosties, etc. Decided to think about things before posting. Either way take care of yourself.
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 0
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page