PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♡Free fields + Dexing + More!♡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334353637

HooliganHusky's AvatarHooliganHusky
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +10,624,238
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
Both sent! Enjoy, and have a nice day! c:
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!!
Score: 2128
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
Sym's AvatarSym
Score: 256
Code @J.D.Fox
Absolutely! All were available and all are now sent! Have a nice day c:
Korvaa's AvatarKorvaa
may i pleas have this one from your free fields? https://pokefarm.com/summary/MYtDy
Score: 5485
Lotadboy's AvatarLotadboy
Could I just get the dex for this mon please? https://pokefarm.com/summary/Nz1DV
Vanyar's AvatarVanyar
Hey there ^.^ I would like to give some of your pokémon a new forever home :3 Ninetales (I would finally have a breeding pair with this one ^^) The following ones are in your "organize" fields and I'm not sure if you would be willing to give them away. If you won't give them away just tell me ^^ Destrel Faemilarín Aytheraye As these are exclusived and all your other exclusives are pwyw I would assume these ones are too. Would 30 or 60 GP be okay? I don't have much credits right now and I just bought an upgrade for my trade capacity yesterday so I don't have much GP either ^^"
Avatar by me (it's my Pen&Paper character, if anyone is interested in seeing the complete artwork, you can find it here ^^)
Sumarbrandur's AvatarSumarbrandur
@everyone all trades have either been sent or are currently being sent! enjoy, and thanks for coming to my shop! c:

Pages: 123··· 3031323334353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page