PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Watch Me Go Crazy Go Supid

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

Lost27's AvatarLost27
This is for me to figure out how to do all the cool things i see ppl do with their living dex and see if i cant figure it out on my own!

Current Results:

GOAL: Get img link to hover glow with no blank in the middle for stars - fill in blank for circle glow??? Note: a:hover MUST come after a:link and a:visited in the CSS definition in order to be effective. Note: a:active MUST come after a:hover in the CSS definition in order to be effective
Credit

Credit

TR-Code @Åzlottie Profile pic pinterest
Score: 0
Lost27's AvatarLost27
my goal is to get something like a mix of Xaandiir's and Louiserace's journal dex formats! i love the way they have it set up and i think it be a really nice way to keep track of my living form dex over time but i cant afford to get someone to code it for me atm but maybe one day Code Source: Floating boxes Rounded Corners CSS Rounded Corners Font Background Strech
Lost27's AvatarLost27
Progress!!!!! {Option #1}
Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Background Credit Don't know if i like this for everything leaning towards #2 but also i kinda like the background.... buuuuuut i can see #2 everywhere and not this everywhere
Lost27's AvatarLost27
Progress!!!!! {Option #2}
Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Caterpie
Metapod
Butterfree
Weedle
Kakuna
Beedrill
Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot
Rattata
Raticate
Spearow
Fearow
Ekans
Arbok
Pikachu
LINE BREAK
Background Credit LB Background Credit I REALY like this!
Lost27's AvatarLost27

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page