PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (setup)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 1234567··· 121314

Is it possible to create a new RP thread? We could use bold and italics or stuff to differentiate, or we could just all agree to set a black/white background so it wouldn't be offensive to look at :p
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
All we need to do if we decide to use colored text is to use a simple background like this, I think: [style].box1 { background-color: white; color: black; }[/style] This then translates to this, using the [styleclass=box1] tag, ending with [/styleclass]
text colored text colored and italic text this goes on as long for as whatever you type is within the styleclass tag
We just have to remember to copy and paste the entire style box to define the style each post, or by using a template, which can be done by going into templates, pasting the code there and naming it, and then it can be used just by clicking the template button once it's saved.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Experimental commscredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dragon.png 1135
ShadyPsyduck's AvatarShadyPsyduck
superior.png
Hmmm. This is intresting! Wait for me! Name:Chris Pronouns: He/Him Pokemon:Psyduck named Choco Appearance: Just a average boy who loooves Psyduck. Abilities:He doesn't know yet...Heehee! But one thing he knows how to do: Psychic powers. However, he can only do it when he's having a headache. (of course) Personality:Because he's fused with Choco the Psyduck he is now quite forgetful. But he likes to be a show-off. Other:He used to wear a Psyduck cap he made all by himself. Now it hardly fits, but he still likes to be a show-off. (Some of this was copy and paste, but it's looking pretty good imo.)
  • 🤓
  • 🦆
  • 🪙
  • Credit🎮
(I'm smart enough not to do this, so here's something cool... (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Cool, right?)
Duck lover irl.
I will buy Gimmighoul coins, but...
master.pngc.png
Accept!
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Hmmm, this looks interesting! Lets give this a shot! Name: esper Pronouns: she/them Pokemon: partially shiny eevee named bonbon Appearance: an average height girl with crimson eyes, long jet black hair, and she has gained a layer of brown and white fur after the fusion. Abilities: adaptability: she is able to adapt to situations faster than normal. Run away: her running speed is increased when needing to escape. strength: espers physical strength has increased drastically, allowing her to do things she would otherwise struggle to do. Water breathing: due to the testing bonbon previously went through, fusing with esper has given her improved mobility in water, and the ability to breath underwater, much like a vaporeon. Personality: esper: she is a loner, and would prefer to be alone by herself than with others, as both she and bonbon have autism, and ever since fusing, its gotten to the point where esper is quite over stimulated. Bonbon: she is very friendly, if slightly timid at times, and she has been in a lab prior to meeting esper, and she has gained the ability to shift to all of her eeveelutions at any time, and this has carried over after the fusion, and it also means that esper is able to use pokemon moves, but because of her and bonbons pacifistic attitude, neither of them really use it, unless absolutely necessary... Other: after the fusion, esper has gained an eevee tail, and four sylveon ribbons, which they can use to grab things, and esper now walks around barefoot, and she walks like a digitigrade, and she has gained an extra set of eyes, and whenever bonbon has esper shift to a different eeveelution, her appearance will change to match, for example, if esper shifts to a vaporeon, her fur will change to a sort of rubbery membrane, and her tail will change to a vaporeons tail. Just gonna put the forms abilities here, because why not? Sylveon form ability: pixalate Flareon form ability: flash fire Vaporeon form ability: water absorb Jolteon form ability: volt absorb Umbreon form ability: synchronise Espeon form ability: magic bounce Leafeon form ability: chlorophyll Glaceon form ability: snow cloak other than that, been wanting to try this for a while! I like the concept! And I happen to have an affinity for this sort of stuff! Though how well I can pull it off will depend.....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
master.pngc.png
Also accept! Welcome to the rp, both!
KalosDexer's AvatarKalosDexer
rookie.png
Name: Syntixie Pronouns: She/her Pokemon: Enimera the Lucario Appearance: Dark wavy hair and pale skin as hard as steel. Has spikes on the backs of her hands. Eyes appear to search your mind and analyze all situations. Abilities: [Passive] Telepathy allows her to hear other's thoughts. [Active] Justice gives people a sense of reason and a bit more ability to overlook intense emotion. [Passive] Aura Sense allows her to feel other's emotions and analyze their stats. Personality: [Syntixie] Cold and calm. Will stop at nothing to get what she wants. Intelligent and won't tolerate stupidity on someone else's part. [Enimera] Calculating but surprisingly empathic. Will use her fighting skill and excellent strategy to manipulate. Other: Ooh, scientist! Just wondering, can you have a character that is somewhat like that, or is it only you?
master.pngc.png
Well, I'm the narrator in a way, and I know what I want for the plot. So I'm afraid only I can be a scientist. Sorry! But anyway, accept!
If I'm allowed to make more than one: Name: Fida Pronouns: She / her Pokemon: Ultimate Mode Miraidon named Paradox Appearance: Her long hair crackles with electricity. It is tinted dark blue. She has Miraidon horn-like things on the side of her head, and a Miraidon Ultimate Mode tail. Her eyes are electric blue and her skin a pale yellow colour. Abilities: [Active] Hadron Engine: Allows her attacks to become stronger twofold. It takes a lot of energy. [Passive] Emotional Electricity: When she is angry or frustrated, electricity gathers in her hands and she can direct it at anyone. [Active] Ally Boost: When she is near other Electric-types or Dragon-types, she takes their energy to boost her own. [Active] Legendary Memory: She can remember a move she's learned before, but she must kick out one of her present moves (she's able to switch said move back in). [Active] Compelling Legends: This takes a lot of energy, but she can will someone to tell her something. It does not always work. Personality: [Fida] She's quiet but very cunning and thoughtful. She has a logical mindset and will calculate the best move in battle, and the best thing to say in conversation. She struggles to keep Paradox's power in check, and she might roar very loud in frustration if someone is annoying her. [Paradox] Very thoughtful, like Fida, but very powerful and emo. She'll strategize and not hesitate to use her abilities (see above) to get information using Compelling Legends. Other: Is that too many abilities?
Please visit my shop Please feed the following:
Lv. 47 — 2,755 / 6,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature

Pages: 1234567··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page