PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Extra info for pokedex

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

summary: add height, weight, and help with pronounciation. So basically, I browse through the pokedex a lot and kind of wonder about the PFQ specials. How do they size up and am I saying the name correctly? I bet others may wonder the question too. An easy fix is to add the height and weight information, along with the pronounciation. They would also unlock once you get the pokemon, like the other information there. Pros: - The pronounciation of pokemon *almost* always help with spelling, which is useful when you use the QOL search item to find pokemon/eggs in the shelter and lab - A useful addition to the pokedex, since the book versions I and those who also got them have it too(I understand the books also have battle moves, but since battles here are much different than battles in the games, I feel that that bit of information is useless) Cons: - Would take time to add. - (For the PFQ exclusives) deciding the information for the pokemon.
Hi, I have lots of pokémon I've hoarded upon my fields. I'd be happy to let you obtain any you find there. Just PM me and we'll get down to buisness. I'll also help evolve pokemon for you.
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
I will say, I have heard the height and weight is a factor on how mons are able to breed. Being able to know the heights and weight of exclusives as a result can be very helpful rather than having to just guess. If there are elsewhere, it isn't on the Pokedex or on the wiki pages of these mons, where they honestly should be if this factor exists. It can provide a bit more help when it comes to hunting them, which is already more difficult than "canon" Pokemon.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Wait this wasn't a thing already? Oops. The Dex now shows height and weight. As for pronunciation, I doubt it - some don't even have consistent official pronunciations, and even if they did the only way to convey it reliably is with the IPA chart, which is unlikely to be understood by anyone except the linguists who actually use the chart. I don't believe it will be particularly helpful.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page