PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Finn's Art Shop || OPEN

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
howdy there!!!!! >=)) username: dachshuns!! type of art: a flat colored icon! payment: 600zc, I believe! as I'm wanting my sona + my pokemon in the icon! character(s): (art is by me!) notes: yes, actually!!! id like the icon to be of me and my pepsi regieleki! could I be like, hugging him? if that works 🥺 also, please make the hair POOFY!! it isn't typical sharp hair, it's really curly!!! X) I'm so excited to order, and id love any updates possible!!!
HE/HIM • 20 Y/O • ART SHOP! bg/icon by silver raven!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

snippy snip
OOOUGH that sound so cute... i will absolutely do my best with the hugging!! i will add you to the queue and get started as soon as i'm able! please send the first half of the payment whenever you're ready :D
finn + blurr | he/they score: 150 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump :D
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump!
myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
Sorry for taking a little while longer than promised to order from your shop! I got a little too busy :,) but i'm here! username: myoukyomou type of art: Flat color Halfbody payment: 2 mil. credits character(s): I'll let you choose any one of these characters to do! I uploaded their refs to filegarden for you, so it'll link you directly to the full image of their ref. Let me know if you're having any trouble viewing them, though! notes: Can provide extra details for any of these characters (i.e. personality, pose/expression ideas, further design questions) in PMs if need be! Most of their design notes should be in their reference image though!
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N

QUOTE originally posted by myoukyomou

snippy snippy snip
you're all good!! jet looks really fun to draw, i think i'll try him! please send half payment whenever you're ready, and i'll let you know when i have a sketch!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bump :D

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page