PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fated’s Fabtastic Raffle (fin)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 567

Fated's AvatarFated
Hello everyone Due to unforeseen illness, the round scheduled for Wednesday January 24 has been moved to Friday Jan 26
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

Fated's AvatarFated

Round 3 Results

THIS ROUND IS GOING TO GO A BIT DIFFERENT. PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH. Proof of winners
(The info post on the first page will be the one that's updated whenever a CURRENT claims their prize. Please remember that any attempts to claim your prize before your turn will be ignored.) As I was off for a couple of days due to illness, I am going to allow the last round's two remaining winners two server resets from now to claim their prize first before continuing to round 3. They are listed below. Please remember I will not update this page. I will update the main informational post linked above. Round 2 extended 1. PheonixBirch 2. Pachimaroo Round 3 1. Enbees 2. lulubee 3. samoothie 4. xelario 5. Aurora6 The next raffle will run on February 5th, 2024 to allow time for extra claiming.
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
I? Already posted a prize claim? and never got my prize
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
Fated's AvatarFated

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

The original post was posted before it was your turn to claim. As explained in the above post and rules, any attempts to claim your prize before your turn will be ignored. You can either PM me or post here to claim your prize now.
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch

QUOTE originally posted by Fated

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

The original post was posted before it was your turn to claim. As explained in the above post and rules, any attempts to claim your prize before your turn will be ignored. You can either PM me or post here to claim your prize now.
Can I get the shiny phantum?
Fated's AvatarFated

Round 5 Results

I know I put Feb 5. That was a typo. I am sorry for that. I always draw on Wednesdays because I am off work.
(The info post on the first page will be the one that's updated whenever a CURRENT claims their prize. Please check back daily. Please remember that any attempts to claim your prize before your turn will be ignored.) 1. Karista 033 2. Vurren 3. StarryComet 4. SwirlyPancake 5. CemetaryGarden The next raffle will run on Valentine's Day. The Reroll and final draw for the raffle will run one week after that.
Fated's AvatarFated

Round 5 Results

Note: The reroll will happen after all users either claim their prize or miss their window. The reroll will happen in one round. If you miss your two reset window to claim your prize, you will be sent a random pokemon after the raffle runs.
(The info post on the first page will be the one that's updated whenever a CURRENT claims their prize. Please remember that any attempts to claim your prize before your turn will be ignored.) 1. Mimthyss 2. OrangeMosquitoe 3. LadyTulp 4. Musubi 5. solarys See the rest of you in a few days for the reroll~
Fated's AvatarFated

RAFFLE REROLL RESULTS

Please read all the way through!

The following is the last draw of the raffle. You will have 2 days from the date to claim your prize via thread or pm. If you try to claim your prize before your turn, it will not count and you will have to claim again when your turn does arrive. If you miss your turn, you will receive a random prize from the remaining Pokémon. The Winners: 1. xelario random 2. samoothie random 3. SolFox21 random 4. OrangeMosquito (claimed) 5. Musubi (claimed) 6. Vurren random 7. CemetaryGarden (random) 8. lulubee (Claimed) 9. LadyTulp (CURRENT 3-23) Sorry it took so long! I've been crazy busy the last few weeks and took a mental health plunge. Remember, all prizes can be found in my RAFFLE PRIZES field.
May I claim the shiny Amarua? ^^(https://pokefarm.com/summary/tl62y)
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') 1972
74/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
2/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
Musubi's AvatarMusubi
Hi! :) May I claim the shiny Shellos? https://pokefarm.com/summary/nQW7w Thank you so much for hosting this raffle. ^^
Icon from the Pokémon anime 2799

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page