PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

sylvie's rants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

sylviexists's Avatarsylviexists
champion.png
im sorry my posts are boring but i literally have nothing to talk about :3 i got my crushes discord cuz he gave it to me... idk how to feel xd
avatar by aquali (tysm <3) uhhh idk what to put
champion.png
nvm ive been blocked XDD what's up with y'all subs that idk any of <33
champion.png
hoiii uhm sorry i keep forgetting to update this but it doesnt matter- since i saw this from another journal, here's a recipe to create a sylvie!! first off, get them born. yep that's easy ain't it-. next, let it sit for 4 years not realizing what sexuality is!! and then bam, show em the gay flag and woohoo you have a sylvie!! oh and also don't forget to add the quiet power and the medicine that makes them slow at running and everything pe related yippeeeeeeeeeeee... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! anyways sorry for ranting i live and stuff (wait do i-)
champion.png
i just realized wouldnt selling pokemon be illegal in the pokemon universe ruh roh 😨
champion.png
i just realized how hard shiny hunting is without hypermode :< so sad i just had state testing and ive been so bored pls send help
champion.png
ive been looping the same 10 songs in my spotify playlist... please help me.
champion.png
and i hatched 260 whatever eggs and didn't get a single shiny!!! woohoo
champion.png
i finally finished a carrd slay yeet and im looping magnetic by illit please help me.
champion.png
i gave up my hunt due to giving up... but 255 eggs is good right? (i looked at other ppls journals and omg i did nothing compared to that) and five subs yaey!!
champion.png
quite random, but there was a lockdown today and the person cut my arm a bit so it kinda owies but its ok and sorry to disturb u with a personal thing cuz that's not the purpose of a journal... anyways i hope you all are ready/having fun for your summer break!!!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page