PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Original Species Adopts! {Prices Lowered!}

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 1234

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Hello Farmers! Welcome to the portal between worlds. What I have here today are a gorgeous little species from a Planet called Texveria! They're called Bumblepurrs! They're a domestic breed, very popular, and I hope they're very popular here as well! They're little critters that are mainly feline in anatomy, with the fun things of a Bumblebee! They Purr and vibrate, they have little pollen sacks on the sides of their legs. They have claws that are hidden in their little toebeans. They don't have stingers but they can give you a bad bite if you anger them! They're all 5USD, 300ZC or 1000GP

Bump 💜💜
Another bump!
Massive Bump!
Another bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Is it allowed to buy more than one? Because I'd love to buy the Rapidwater and Rosethorn ones for ZC. If not, just the Rapidwater.
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
You're allowed to buy more than one, yeah! Please send the currency and I'll send stuff over to you!
sporko!! can you reserve the soda bubbles bumblepurr for me? i think i'll be able to afford it soon :3

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page