PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

cwend's artshop! OPEN 2 slots

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Cwend's AvatarCwend
Bump
Cwend's AvatarCwend
still 2 slots open!
Tsuku's AvatarTsuku
Hiii~ Would it be possible to take a slot? :3

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 34 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 0
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
Cwend's AvatarCwend
yeah! dm me details!
Cwend's AvatarCwend
2 more slots open!
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Hello! I really like this piece, and was wondering if I could get something similar to it, of Silver, for 2,250,000CR?

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Cwend's AvatarCwend

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

Hello! I really like this piece, and was wondering if I could get something similar to it, of Silver, for 2,250,000CR?
aww so cute oc!! sure i can!
Amigento's AvatarAmigento
Hey there! I was wondering if it would be possible to order two characters in a half body piece at once (the full price being double the amount, of course)? If not that is okay, I can come back and order each character separately. I don't want to add onto any kind of stress at all! If this is okay, though, may I have a half body piece of these two girls with each other? Cohe is more adventurous, curious, and honestly a bit loud. While Tip is more elegant, reserved, and is more the type to quietly onlook. If you need other kinds of ideas for them, think of Cohe much more like a Knight while Tip is more like a Queen / Princess in terms of vibes. Here are their toyhouse pages if you need additional information: Cohe's, Tip's No worries again if that is too much, I'll order one at a time! Regardless, I plan on ordering more from you. I've been waiting to for a while, and I'm glad I finally can. <3
Art by Silver Raven.
Cwend's AvatarCwend

QUOTE originally posted by Amigento

Hey there! I was wondering if it would be possible to order two characters in a half body piece at once (the full price being double the amount, of course)? If not that is okay, I can come back and order each character separately. I don't want to add onto any kind of stress at all! If this is okay, though, may I have a half body piece of these two girls with each other? Cohe is more adventurous, curious, and honestly a bit loud. While Tip is more elegant, reserved, and is more the type to quietly onlook. If you need other kinds of ideas for them, think of Cohe much more like a Knight while Tip is more like a Queen / Princess in terms of vibes. Here are their toyhouse pages if you need additional information: Cohe's, Tip's No worries again if that is too much, I'll order one at a time! Regardless, I plan on ordering more from you. I've been waiting to for a while, and I'm glad I finally can. <3
i can try do this, but it may take a while!
Amigento's AvatarAmigento

QUOTE originally posted by Cwend

QUOTE originally posted by Amigento

i can try do this, but it may take a while!
No worries at all! Please take all the time you need, there is no rush. :-) Would you like me to send half payment your way?

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page