PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

An Axolotl's Average Life

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

AvaTheAxolotl's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAvaTheAxolotl
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
2nd batch, 2nd Albino. What is going on?
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
3rd special of the Type Race, this time a Shiny!
3rd Albino and 4th special of the Type Race! It’s only the first day, so we all have a lot of specials coming up!
Woah 4th subscriber! Hello whoever
new person, PM me the word "Type Race!" for a free Shiny!
you are! Newest commision from DraganYurie!
My Wooper Army is going slow, and that's because I have to organize every Wooper I get. WELP TIME TO ABANDON THAT!
IT'S SEI DAY! BRING ON THE SPECIALS!
Today is my birthday!
I got some digital drawing supplies for my bday, here's a little doodle of my Wooper oc, Abyss. This is my first time drawing her and...she's very cartoony
Time to share a favorite song! It's "Poison" by Blake Roman from a show called Hazbin Hotel! Content Warning: Slightly suggestive lyrics

Lyrics

I'm not above a love to cash in Another lover underneath those flashin' lights Another one of those ruthless nights Yeah, yeah, yeah I shoulda' guessed that this would happen I shoulda' known it when I looked in your red-hot eyes Spewin' all your red-hot lies Yeah, yeah, yeah What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't help but swallow Up your poison I made my choice, and Every night I'm livin' like there's no tomorrow Oh-oh, oh-oh Any way you want me, baby That's the way you got me, I'll be yours My story's gonna end with me dead from your poison I got so good at bein' untrue I got so good at tellin' you what you wanna hear I disassociate, disappear Yeah, yeah, yeah So far beyond difficult to resist another gulp Yeah, I know it's poison You're feedin' me poison I'm chokin' from the taste and I can't help but swallow Up your poison I made my choice, and Every night I'm wasted like there's no tomorrow Oh-oh, oh-oh Any way you want me, baby That's the way you got me, I'll be yours My story's gonna end with me dead from your poison Poison, I'm drownin' in poison I'm fillin' up my glass but it's always hollow Full of poison, I'm sick of the poison Wish I had something to live for tomorrow
Here's the lyric video if anyone wants to listen to it :)
Here's my first attempt at shading and lighting, in the form of a Shiny Drowzee!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page