PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Mega Vote In (think the mc mob vote but not lame and stinky)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

dingusmaximus's Avatardingusmaximus
So any of us who have played minecraft most certainly know what the mob vote is, and also probably happen to know that it, well, sucks. HOWEVER, if used correctly and in the right formula the mob vote could honestly improve a tenfold. I think that that correct formula is pokefarm. Just think. A bi-monthly vote in, consisting of 2 or more NEW mega pfq concepts. Its a great way of adding new megas, as well as letting people see their favorite pokemon get a new evolution. Just a thought.
Pfp done by moth.graveyard (allowed use by moth.graveyard as well)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So you want the art team to double or triple their workload and then throw half or more of it away???
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Thats where we improve from the mc mob vote. If one pokemon loses the vote, itll come back for a later one, so sometimes the art team wont even need to work some votes due to the pokemon presented appearing in a previous vote. Sometimes, my genius. It frightens me.
no support. for starters this isn't minecraft If one mega concept gets outvoted constantly, then it may never get implimented..which would be unfair to those who DO want it, even if they're not a majority. I would rather all designed megas get released.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
I know its not minecraft, im just using an idea from another game. I do see your point tho, but I doubt there is a pokemon thats hated THAT much.
it has nothing to do with being hated. A majority of players might even like it, but if it is constantly put up against a more 'popular' pokemon design, then it would be constantly outvoted, despite a lot of people wanting it implimented.
I still think that if this were to ever be implemented, the pokemon that go against each other would be fairly equal. Like you wont have a Mega Unknown (or some other underated pokemon without a pfq mega, idk) against, say, a Mega Meowscara.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
But then the question becomes how does that affect the art staff's workload, considering the fact that mega sprites aren't the only thing they work on and they have other responsibilities besides PFQ? Time has to be spent working out concepts for these megas since you might get the design right the first time. If you have a mc like voting system, they would have to have a good idea of what they're looking for when it comes to a mega of that Pokemon and be able to make sure that sprite/design is up to their standards in the time after the voting while balancing other duties they have. Edit: Even if they were to make a proof of concept of a Pokemon that ends up not voted for, there is a chance that design may just change because sometimes our mind change.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page