PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hippity Hoppity Look At My Property :)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 171819

KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 180
cephal0pawed's Avatarcephal0pawed
ceph • he/it/pup • acoustic • HST flight risingpronouns.cc fairy, albino, and sweet enthusiast, and are my favorite! major splatoon (manga) fan :•O lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı. now playing [ get hooked ] 0:26 ———♡——— 5:45 ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
KawaiiPanda8's AvatarKawaiiPanda8
Hey, could I have the following freebies?

Freebies

Ruffwool Flying Pichu Mystiskorch Seasonal Torterra Apocalyptic Shroomish Vampire Gligar Arctic Numel Snow Combee Petripeep Koroku
This section is for pokemon I can swap with you. Swap 1 My Female Cinnamoru/Croissaca Your Female Cinnamoru/Croissaca Swap 2 My Male Seistatic/Voltaida Your Male Seistatic/Voltaida Swap 3 My Female Tenrekki Your Female Tenrekki Sorry if this is a lot. I'm trying to finish my eggdex for Arceus and I need non-OT variants. Feel free to prioritize the swaps before the freebies. Please and thank you!
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy

QUOTE originally posted by cephal0pawed

Sending now!

QUOTE originally posted by KawaiiPanda8

Hey, could I have the following freebies?

Freebies

Ruffwool Flying Pichu Mystiskorch Seasonal Torterra Apocalyptic Shroomish Vampire Gligar Arctic Numel Snow Combee Petripeep Koroku
This section is for pokemon I can swap with you. Swap 1 My Female Cinnamoru/Croissaca Your Female Cinnamoru/Croissaca Swap 2 My Male Seistatic/Voltaida Your Male Seistatic/Voltaida Swap 3 My Female Tenrekki Your Female Tenrekki Sorry if this is a lot. I'm trying to finish my eggdex for Arceus and I need non-OT variants. Feel free to prioritize the swaps before the freebies. Please and thank you!
Sending now! I only have a 7 trade slots not in use right now, so I'll send em over as I get the slots freed up :)

Pages: 123··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page