PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

BFM Update

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Nidoran's AvatarNidoran
Heya, I'll keep this short and brief. Suggestion Summary: Update the BFM to reset Dex entry data without including Eggdex & Pokedex entries. I purchased one today with the intention of resetting ONLY my Shiny Dex data to help organize what Shinies are currently in my collection vs. missing Shinies. Many were received through "PWYW borrow my shiny Mega" threads that I don't actually own. What I'm suggesting is the ability to reset Shiny, Albino, or Melan dex data without auto-including Egg/Pokedex entries. Positive points: People will be able to purchase a BFM with the same or similar intentions of organzing their Pokedex without fully resetting their rank. I have zero intentions of resetting my Arceus rank. Negative points: Resetting entries of any kind is very niche amongst hunters. It affects so few people that perhaps this suggestion is hardly worth the effort of typing out. Reason for consideration: BFM is already such a niche item, and this adds a bit more functionality aside from resetting egg/dex ranks. Also, please don't mind any spelling errors or odd grammar placement. I wrote this in kind of a rush lol. EDIT: Adding this visual to show what I'm referring to. Pokedex & Eggdex are required for resetting Shiny, Albino, and Melan dex entries. _
Support! I'm eventually gonna do a Lonely Shiny Dex, I'll need to reset the shiny dex, oops :(
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Support! I would 100% use this- I want to reset my shiny, albino and melan dex but NOT my regular dex or egg dex. Keen to keep better track of my collection but definitely not keen to go through the arceus slog again.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Support completely. I don't see why it is required to reset Egg and Regular dex if the others can be optional. For people who have spent a lot of their currency earning Arceus and maintaining it, the BFM is a completely useless item as it is. Smaller personal goals like the ones already mentioned above would make it useful to everyone.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,781,333
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
Support! I definitely think this would be useful for all users who use the this item, especially since keeping arceus is such an important aspect of this site.
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!! If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page