PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Costume Conundrum

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

Updates in posts below! It's the time of year when orange is strangely popular, when ghosts are seen as friends and good times are had by all... And when we run our Hallowe'en event! The event begins October 23rd, and ends on November 5th (2 weeks total). A button will appear in the Timers bar, just like for all events. Prizes for this event include new Custom Sprites!
* These Custom Sprites will be given on completion of the story event. Furthermore, Hallowe'en-themed Accessories will be obtainable from Scour Missions during the course of the event. And an extra treat awaits, but that one's a secret for now ;) Hallowe'en Costumes from previous years will also be available for purchase from the Dressing Room - this includes last year's Hallowe'en Supplies item, which can be used on any of PFQ's (basic-stage) Starters! Please look forward to it :) Discussion thread
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
In response to feedback regarding the drop rates of Hallowe'en Accessories, I have doubled the drop rate of Hallowe'en Accessories.
The "Dress up a Pokémon using 3 Hallowe'en Accessories" was not supposed to be as difficult as it is turning out to be - even with the doubled rates it seems people are very much struggling when this is supposed to be a fun event. Therefore, I have added the Hallowe'en Accessories to the Accessory Shop, where you can buy them for 25 basic Berries each. Sorry for the trouble, I hope this resolves the issue!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page