PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gimmighoul to Gholdengo: Scours?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

QUOTE originally posted by Achillo

QUOTE originally posted by DroganTheDragon

They are still summon items, so they probably won't ever be as common as berries. I imagine they'd have similar chances to finding scrap metal, which you use to evolve Meltan into Melmetal.
with what op said, about needing 999 coins to evolve it, like in the games, they would need to be as common as berries to even be a reachable goal.
Profile Picture from the KNY (Demon Slayer) Hashira Training Arc key visual (unmodified). Mareep line hoarder. Type Race Score = 0
Achillo's AvatarAchillo

QUOTE originally posted by DroganTheDragon

with what op said, about needing 999 coins to evolve it, like in the games, they would need to be as common as berries to even be a reachable goal.
Thankfully this isn’t the case ^ ^

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 0
In all honesty I think it could go either way. - The requirement is increased to 999 like the OG games and the rarity is greatly reduced (maybe the tourney shop purchase gives 50-60 like the Chest Gimmighoul in-game) - The current requirement is kept and the item remains rare-ish, but can still be found scouring. Part of the suggestion was wanting to make it more like an evolution than a fusion, so perhaps even just changing the evolution mathod to a certain level while having at least 999 GP on hand. That can be indirectly found in scours (In chests), so it would be a negligable change that would stay true to the games. It also wouldn't be trivial to obtain. 1000 GP isn't too hard to obtain, but still challenging.
Always helping anyone with anything, Just Ask!
Shadow Pawmi Avatar by me!

QUOTE originally posted by Zepharìan Rouge

In all honesty I think it could go either way. - The requirement is increased to 999 like the OG games and the rarity is greatly reduced (maybe the tourney shop purchase gives 50-60 like the Chest Gimmighoul in-game) - The current requirement is kept and the item remains rare-ish, but can still be found scouring. Part of the suggestion was wanting to make it more like an evolution than a fusion, so perhaps even just changing the evolution mathod to a certain level while having at least 999 GP on hand. That can be indirectly found in scours (In chests), so it would be a negligable change that would stay true to the games. It also wouldn't be trivial to obtain. 1000 GP isn't too hard to obtain, but still challenging.
i find it extremely challenging to obtain 500gp let alone 1000! (and i say this with only 36 in my pocket at the moment ;> )
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
no idea if this has been said already, but i wanted to chime in with my support for this suggestion, with a mechanic change - instead of it being like zygarde cells/totem stickers, perhaps it could be an item that only gimmighoul can bring back from scours, and the overall method of obtaining gholdengo remains unchanged (99 coins and 200k credits)? much like when meltan hatches and gets scrap metal, if you send a gimmighoul on a scour, maybe it has a high chance to collect between 1-3 gimmighoul coins. there are already exclusive items from scours, like the pory line and genesect drives, and the weather trio and the reveal glass, so this wouldnt be out of place for the site. these rewards would work like totem stickers however - they have a chance to "replace" the reward you'd get normally, solidifying that they are special. i think gholdengo should be expensive to obtain because it is in the official games and its literally made of money, but i just think gimmighoul coins should be easier to obtain because you need so many. this is coming from someone who went through the process of getting 99 coins for my gimmighoul, mostly through buying off other players lol. im all for making hard-to-obtain pokemon more accessible!
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
bump :)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page