PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gimmighoul to Gholdengo: Scours?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

Suggestion Title:Gimmighoul to Gholdengo: Scours Suggestion Summary:Allow Ghimmighoul to obtain Ghimmighoul coins on scours, evolving into Gholdengo when it's gathered enough (similar to Zygarde Cells or totem stickers. Positive points: -Closer to games obtainment method, thus more intuitive (helpful since there's no listed evolution method for Ghimmighoul under Evolution requirements) -More difficult evolution method, again, closer to games in difficulty -Makes Gholdengo an EVOLUTION, not a Fusion/Forme Change Negative points: -Ghimmighoul coins already exist, with extreme rarity -Collecting 999 individually on scours may be next to impossible Reason For Consideration:This seems closer to it's typical evolution method in the games and would be more intuitive. Adressing the two problems I put out, first than the coins already exist, I couldn't help but think the coin fusion is largely silly, since Gholdengo isn't a gilded Ghimmighoul, it's a different Pokemon entirely. Second, I figured the box obtainment and Tournament prize shop methods could stay, reduce the amount of coins from 999 (In the games) to 99 to reduce the difficulty , but not so much to make it trivial to have a Pokemon so richly associated with wealth and auspiciousness.
Always helping anyone with anything, Just Ask!
Shadow Pawmi Avatar by me!
I support this because I think this would be a lot easier to evolve it, and less confusing.
I think it's fair to say that this suggestion is no longer relevant. Deleting the thread. Edit: Or not. Edit 2: I still want to put forward this suggestion, edits have been made to the original post to accomodate the updates.
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
I support this because it would be nice to have an alternative way to get Ghimmighoul coins for evo. Still keeping the evo at 999 but adding so scours have a small chance of getting a coin so it doesn't need to take over 1000 boxes to get an evo
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
PrincessRoxie's AvatarPrincessRoxie

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

I support this because it would be nice to have an alternative way to get Ghimmighoul coins for evo. Still keeping the evo at 999 but adding so scours have a small chance of getting a coin so it doesn't need to take over 1000 boxes to get an evo
It's only 99 Gimmighoul coins to evolve on PFQ, not 999- but I agree regardless, I think. Gimmighoul being the only one that can find the coins would somewhat mimic how you find them in the actual games, too, by "scouring" for Gimmighouls yourself, except in reverse. Support!
Score: 0
It may be interesting to see how this would work in conjunction with finding coins in boxes? Maybe just the same evolution method as in the games: Level up with 999 gimmighoul coins. Find them either through scours or other methods.
Bump!
Bump
I support! I've wanted this and honestly expected it when Gimmighoul was added. The only reason I expected this is because in S/V you can find Gimmighoul everywhere by just exploring and that's what I see scours as, exploring to find items, right? Why would Gimmighoul coins/tokens be any different? Especially seeing as the only way to get them in Scarlet and Violet is by finding them in the wild and exploring. There could be a way to make it 'rare' which is have Gimmighoul have to find his Preferred Scour location and have a small chance of getting it there, that way the coin still keeps its rarity but it has an easier way to obtain as you do need 999 Coins which are hard enough to get as is making Gholdengo practically impossible to get unless you play constantly and either get lucky with boxes or spend money for ZC to get Seals and a chance to get the coin as it's not guaranteed. That or spend around 15-30zc(equiv) per on Tokens to get single one from each token which also doesn't seem entirely fair as you're still paying to get Gholdengo when as far as I know in Scarlet and Violet you don't have to pay to get Gholdengo, you just need time and patience as you explore an area. I do strongly support this!
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Bump

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page