PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🔮Machinations of a Chandelux 🔮

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

KoraTora's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKoraTora
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Osiris is here!!!! My son has finally been born into this world in all his grumpy glory, oh I might just weep :') Brought to you by the illustrious Silver Raven

TR Score; dragon.png 3460

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
Its 6am, insomnia meant Ive been wide awake since around 2am, and I I havent had an active z crystal since last reset, and yet Ifrit finally came home 🧡 this type race had made me wonder if I was ever going to get my melan cubone, but here you are, my perfect little boy. And you will be a mega Alolan Marowak, and all will be well in the world :)
Omelet time
On a side note, because I accidentally evolved my melan cubone wrong in an insomnia-induced finger twitch, I've gone ahead and started the first of many phases of my Darkrai hunt as a way to seek a bit of joy. I've also decided that this is probably the only legend hunt that I will want to track where all the individuals end up, so I'll be posting all the links here as they are born into this world!
ExcuSE ME LITTLE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE You werent supposed to be born yet. I hadnt gotten a single shiny OR albino yet, and only a chain of 64 as well... good lord what a weird turn of events... I didnt even notice you until I'd gone to the shelter and realized oh.... there was a weird dark colour in my party....
SALLY EASE OFF PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU IT HASNT EVEN BEEN AN HOUR Still no shinies or albinos lmao
Finally I got off my lazy butt and got around to setting up my freebie site skins shop! It's finally time to beautify this place >:) If any of you are interested, you can find it here
At this point its just funny jokes on you Adachi
The baby hath been born
x157 Avid Pokerus hunter
🔮Ghostly Menagerie🔮 S/A, Summons, Gems, and Dexing 📺Black & Purple Market👾 Hunt slots & Breeding Pairs My free site skins My journal Type Race Score; poison.png 3460
INTP|24|Nonbinary 0.pnge.pngh.png
Made by Zangoose97
Hypercompetitive, but like only with myself. So if you ever need someone to do some fancy BBCode magic for you, I'm your pal (人´∀`)♪ Also always looking for other active players to form a close partnership with so we can help each other out with all the small things that get in the way of our goals(Need a random BP, summon holds, tracking down resources, the like)
BINGO
f.pnge.pngw.png7.pngr.png
c.pngj.png3.pngm.pngo.png
3.pngt.pngh.pngm.png
3.png9.png1.pngf.pngz.png
s.pngr.png3.pngw.pngl.png
Behold, my melan goals for 2024. It doesn't matter if I hatch them myself or trade for them, I'll still be counting them the same.
Anything in my Specials/Totems/Legend fields are UFDT on a PWYW basis, but please be kind with your offer. You can also go to my shop(link in first tab) if you want to see what kinds of specials I might have hidden away. PM me with an offer as well as all links, and I will be happy to get started on your order as soon as we are both online. I do not have a limit to how many dexes you can order, just do not go offline while you have my pokemon in your account.
This tab will hold important quick links for my journal. Breeding plans for the year OC Art pkrs tracker
🔮Good friends🔮 2.png
SunshineSunny
8.png
Tohru Adachi
t.png
stbluwolf
🪦Graveyard🪦 🪦9.png
Kïpcha
🪦7.png
Lily Waters
🪦g.png
Queen Anarchy
🪦h.png
oldslappy
🪦
I play both Genshin and Honkai Star Rail reguarly. Feel free to ask me for my friend codes if you need my help or just want someone to play with! Especially on genshin I'm more than happy to help out with any exploration or bosses you need :) I don't mind doing them even 50 times in a row if it helps.
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Background is official Pokémon Masters EX art
Official image by Genshin Impact - Hoyolab

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page