PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DayCare EXP Lock note

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
Hi. This isn't really a big thing, just something I realised isn't in place already. I looked through several pages of all the suggestions forums, so if this has been brought up recently and/or declined before, I'm sorry I've missed it ^^' My suggestion is just to add a short note on how an EXP Locked Pokémon in the DayCare will still gain DayCare-given EXP. Maybe somewhere in the "About the DayCare" description? "NOTE: Even if EXP Locked, a Pokémon will gain EXP from being in the DayCare" or something like that. I understand that this is an intended feature, but it seems a lot of people, not necessarily new players, just aren't aware of it. "Why is my EXP locked Pokemon gaining EXP?" is a question that I notice often comes up in the Discord server (I haven't checked, but I wouldn't be surprised if people have asked in the Help forum either), either by new players or players that just haven't paid attention to it before, and while I don't mind the questions, I figure this might make everyone more aware of this being a thing and reduce some confusion.
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 0
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.

QUOTE originally posted by LunarHibiscus

As neat as the idea is this sadly has been rejected a few times already.
Those are suggestions for making the EXP-locked mons actually not get EXP though. I'm just suggesting having a note about them still getting EXP, not that gaining DayCare EXP shouldn't be a thing.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
My mistake sorry for the mix up.
bump
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
A note has been added to the EXP Booster part of the DayCare explaining that the passive gain is not affected by the EXP Lock.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page