PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
Accepted
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
I forgot to add names for the pokemon, so here they are: Delphox: Espio Talonflame: Ashe Gardevoir: Mirabilis Vaporeon: Cascade Shiny Noivern: Eline Xerneas: Khroma
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 0
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
Yes, this might be long lol it took me a long time. School: Naranja Academy Name: Arlo Age: 16 Appearance: short light brown hair, hazel eyes usually seen with a smile on his face Gender: Male Personality: he is very goofy and an airhead and always tries to cheer up people History: he grew up in johto where his older brother gave him his first pokemon being a shiny wooper Pokemon: Shiny Quagsire(starter formerly wooper) knows the moves sludge bomb, earthquake,surf,recover its ability is unaware Flygon: (caught on a trip to hoenn)Has a moveset of earthquake, outrage, stone edge, and dragon dance. Its ability is levitate Clodsire:(caught in paldia when he arrived) Has a moveset of poison jab, toxic spikes,earthquake,iron head . Has the ability poison point breloom(found in his birth region of johto): Has a moveset of mach punch, swords dance, aerial ace, bullet seed. Has the ability technician. arcanine (found on a trip to kanto): Has the moveset of flamethrower, flare blitz,crunch,extreme speed. has the ability intimidate alolan ninetails(caught on a vacation to alola as an alolan vulpix): Has a moveset of Moonblast, blizzard, icy wind, and draining kiss.has the ability snow warning (hidden ability)
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Accepted
So, update. Since I lost track of how many students we had, we originally started to run out of spots for students, so I've decided to remove the limits on student spots, meaning people can now make more Uva students if they choose to do so. Also, if anyone can come up with Dex entries and abilities for the Igneous line, the Rose Gift line, and the Bubbly line, it would be greatly appreciated. The reason I'm asking for Dex entries instead of using the ones that exist here on PFQ is because in the RP, they are Paldean regional variants.
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
School: Naranja Academy Name: Aera (Bai) Seon Age: 24 Appearance: Straight, long brown hair; dark brown eyes. Gender: Female Personality: Always excited to teach and encourages her students to try their best! Loves to challenge others to a pokemon battle to test them. History: Came from here in Paldea, Levincia. Used to travel a lot, but her teaching took away time. Has a tera orb as a teacher. Teaching subject: Battle Basics Pokemon: Male Skeledirge (starter): Has a moveset of Torch song, fire pledge, shadow ball, tera blast. Ability: Blaze Male Ceruledge: Has a moveset of swords dance, bitter blade, shadow claw, phantom force. Ability: Flash fire Female Houndoom: Has a moveset of inferno, crunch, shadow ball, protect. Ability: Flash fire Male Pikachu: Has a moveset of Thunderbolt, play rough, electro ball, dig. Ability: Lightning Rod Female Garchomp: Has the moveset of Crunch, dragon pulse, surf, dragon tail. Ability: Rough skin Female Shiny goodra: Has a moveset of aqua tail, muddy water, rain dance, hydro pump. Ability: Gooey
Accepted
I am removing the black glasses from Rose, since her ability is pickpocket...
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
Is it okay if I take a break from the roleplay for a month? I have a lot to do for school like exams and tests. And I dont think I will have enough time in May to be very active in the roleplay. I will obviously still be online of PFQ, but not my regular schedule.
No worries, everyone has a personal life, and your exams are more important than the RP, so take as much time as you need, and if you're ever able to, you can always post once in a while

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page