PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A KitBat's Pwyw Art Shop!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Chiro's AvatarChiro
Chiro speaks...
credit | art by Tesoro!!
hover for credit
Hi!! Welcome to my art shop!!! This is still very much a work in progress, so please be patient with me!

Rules

-Prices are negotiable!!! (There may be a complexity fee, but sometimes I do have to simplify designs, and I will tell you if I do so!) -Please be patient! -While I do accept criticism, keep it constructive!!! -I will tell you if I am not comfortable drawing a character. Thanks for understanding!!

Queue

1. Noctis Elody 2.ShootingStarRain 3.--- 4.--- 5.---

Examples!!

Prices!

These are all negotiable!! (prices include equivalent!!) Gp and zc are prefered! Icon/Headshot: 200k credits-200Gp-40Zc Halfbody: 500k credits-475 gp- 90 zc Fullbody: 750k credits-750 gp- 150 zc Feel free to do other sizes, these are just estimate prices (also idk what I'm doing uhhh)

Form!

Hey, Esp!! I'd like some art!! Art Description: (any poses you'd like? Character personality? Any specific design elements of the character(s), ect. Ref: Payment: Do you want it sent via pms or the thread?: Other:
I will/can draw: Furries/anthro Feral Smol guys in general I will try (aka I warned you): humans probably anything ngl Won't do: Anything against pfq rules (or just general pg site rules)

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Chiro speaks...
credit | art by Cloud!
hover for credit
Heya! I have some friends who are looking for a new home!

Adopts!

Id be looking for about 300 gp (or equivelent) for each adopt! ^^^Litten x Chinchou ^^^Racoon Sparkledog kinda guy
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Bump! I promise I'm adding anthro halfbodies and feral fullbodies as soon as I can! Hopefully today or tomorrow, as I will have more time to work on examples that are a little more clean and have backgrounds that aren't solid or clear.
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Bump! Almost finished with those examples! :D
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Bump! Finally added the new examples! I do have to add more feral fullbodies, as a cat-like creature sitting is not really a full-body. Edit: I just realized I bumped 5 days before I posted this and said I was almost done with the examples... School was like nope and then one of 'em was scrapped, -oop
GaiTheGazi's AvatarGaiTheGazi
Would you be able to do a headshot of this Gazi for 250 GP?
Icon done by myself! If for whatever reason it may occur, if I order art from you and later Zonekilla1 does as well, though it's my character. They have full permission to do so and I probably directly recommended you.
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Of course! I'll get started as soon as I can! Thanks for ordering! (Yay, first order :D) Edit: I very sick at the time of editing, and am unable to work on the commission until I'm better- I know it's only been a day since posting, but somehow after getting my first commission, I get sick-- will finish as soon as I'm better. (i'm better now lol)
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Alright! I am still sick lol but I did finish the art :D Here it is:

Click Here

GaiTheGazi's AvatarGaiTheGazi

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousEspeon

Alright! I am still sick lol but I did finish the art :D Here it is:

Click Here

Very cute, thank you!
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Bump! Halloween is coming up, and so is the FNaF movie premiere. Super excited, but also I'm making my costume, and it looks like scraps put together with hot glue... not that it isn't but I don't want it to look like it-

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page