PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ The Bug n' Buy ☆ S/A, Summons, Boxboxes, Free 'Mon & Dexing ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 363738

I'd like to adopt these free Pokémon, please! Links:Okidogi Deinglitch Other: Thanks!
Phantom ~ She/her pronouns ~ 15+ ~ -5 Server Time pfp drawn by me ~ Reshiram gif is from the Pokémon anime
Turbuggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTurbuggy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Prince1995

Can i buy your summon_mol.pngfire feather with my summon_xay.png Gracidea seed? :)
Sure thing!! I'll set up a trade :]

QUOTE originally posted by Unbreakable1

I have 8 egg pass I seen for what you want for 35 zc but when you change that to gp it’s 175gp and it came up to 1,400 mi is that right if I’m not can you tell me how much in could I get boxbox for it in how many
1 boxbox is 110zc. 1 egg pass is valued at 35zc. Meaning 3 egg passes together is the closest equivalent! So, 3 egg passes for 1 boxbox. If you want more, 6 passes would get you 2 boxboxes :]

☆ Buggy ☆ He/Him ☆ Adult ☆

I'm just a lil guy!
Shop Journal Free Fieldscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on DeviantArt Forum Icon @Vandi Signature Pagedoll @Bug2Go on Twitter
☆ Current Hunt: Galarian Ponytax.pngs.pngw.png
Unbreakable1's AvatarUnbreakable1
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Turbuggy

QUOTE originally posted by Prince1995

Can i buy your summon_mol.pngfire feather with my summon_xay.png Gracidea seed? :)
Sure thing!! I'll set up a trade :]

I have 8 egg pass I seen for what you want for 35 zc but when you change that to gp it’s 175gp and it came up to 1,400 mi is that right if I’m not can you tell me how much in could I get boxbox for it in how many
1 boxbox is 110zc. 1 egg pass is valued at 35zc. Meaning 3 egg passes together is the closest equivalent! So, 3 egg passes for 1 boxbox. If you want more, 6 passes would get you 2 boxboxes :]
Yea I will do 6 egg pass for them two boxes then the two egg pass I got left can I do gp with that

Yea I will do 6 egg pass for them two boxes then the two egg pass I got left can I do gp with that
2 egg passes would need 200gp added to get a boxbox. If that sounds cool with you, I'll set up a trade! :D
Unbreakable1's AvatarUnbreakable1
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Turbuggy

2 egg passes would need 200gp added to get a boxbox. If that sounds cool with you, I'll set up a trade! :D
Ok
PeepinBones's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPeepinBones
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png

Peep | She/Her | 22

Hobby Artist, lizard Momma to 3 Fibromyalgia and Hypermobility Fighter My boy -->
Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Myself Signature Pagedoll @Myself
Type Race Score; flying.png 40
Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Hii c: Can i grab you BoxBoxes for 550 Zc? <3
It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.
Sari's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSari
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Hi :) May I buy your fire feather for 20zc please?
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: summon_cel.png for 15zc/each summon_mol.pngsummon_ent.png for 20zc/each summon_tpg.png for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

Hii c: Can i grab you BoxBoxes for 550 Zc? <3

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

Hi :) May I buy your fire feather for 20zc please?
Setting up trades for both of you! Thanks very much!! :D
☆ BUMP! ☆ Finally added my DRIFLOON stock! Plenty of shinies, a few albinos, and more to come while I continue to hunt for my melan! :D

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page