PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Server Maintenance [Sep 5th]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
In order to update the server's software, the game will be offline for maintenance tomorrow (September 5th) from around midday Server Time. Ideally this should take no longer than a few minutes, but may take longer if complications arise. Information updates will be posted to the PFQ Discord server in case of any issues, so please be sure to check there.
Unfortunately (although perhaps predictably) PFQ's codebase simply will not work with PHP 8.2 However, I was at least able to upgrade from 7.2 to 7.4, which is the newest 7.x version available. As far as I can tell things should remain fully compatible and functional, but as always please do let me know if unexpected issues arise.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully there won't be any problems like last time
Pfp from Pfq
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
Thank you for the headsup! I'm not online around midday server time, but its good for people who are to be notified about it.
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
Thanks for the heads up!! Now im wondering what to do during maintenance lol..
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
anybody know what time that is EST?
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by GLJordan

anybody know what time that is EST?
It would be around 8 am ^-^
Icon by me!
Ladystar90's AvatarLadystar90
thanks for the heads up. thankfully i will just be getting home from work and if my trainer in training allows for it i should be getting some zs.
Type Race Score: 528
RF097820's AvatarRF097820
thanks for the heads up mate
if anyone needsany help im always happy to help ------------------------------------------------------------------ any art i can make u can take creadit of it idc to much long as u pay mine and inkys shop ;3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page