PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] 🎱 Billiards 🎱

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Seish's AvatarSeish
  • Info
  • Pricing
  • Forms and stuff
Hi, I'm Seish!! I am one half of this shop with my good old friend, Lyney, being the other. Just an in general, please credit me if you use my art! I have a toyhou.se Here's the stuff I will and won't draw! Will draw: - Pokemon - Ocs - Already existing characters Won't draw: - Anything that goes against PFQ rules - Things I consider too complicated (I am very accepting) I may decline any offer I get if I don't wanna do it I will always try my best, though
Cash payments are through ko-fi!! I accept money and zc! I might accept other currencies sometimes too if I ever need it. I do 50% of payment after sketch and the rest after I've completed the full drawing. - Exceptions: Money commissions less than $10 can be paid in full after I've completed the drawing. - additional characters are 20% extra - I won't do backgrounds for now unless you want something very simple </3
250zc / $3 - sticker of pokemon. 500zc / $5 - sticker of non pokemon oc/character

sticker

you can choose between something like this or something like the sticker on my info page!

1500zc/$15 - bust up

bust up

character belongs to nokiaikon

Commission form

❤️🎱"I want to commission Seish."🎱❤️ Commission type: Payment: Character(s): Extra:

Waitlist

- pokemon sticker of Hana

Secret third thing

Header img made by Seish (me hi hi hello) Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
pfp by @kup !! ! !!
kup's Avatarkup
  • Info
  • Pricing
  • Commission me!
hello!! i'm kup! when posting my art on these sites, please credit me!: - toyhou.se: poron - instagram: kupcream !! my art may not be used for ai training or as nfts !! will draw: - pastels!! semichibi!!! - androgynous characters - human/oids and kemonomimis - characters from shows, series, and games won't draw: - animals/ferals/pokémon - ^ i can try but i can't guarantee it will look good :( - anything against pfq rules i might refuse to draw something if i feel like i can't do it justice! although i will always at least try (chibi on this info tab is drawn by @Seish btw!!)
payments will be made through ko-fi!! i only accept usd! like Seish, i request half of the total payment to be made after i finish the sketch! the other half may be sent once i've completed your order :] note: since i can't send a sketch of a skin, i will show you different angles of the completed skin and will only provide a downloadable link/png once you send over the full payment! $10 - a custom minecraft skin $20 - full body drawing of a character

skin/milk

full body/mocha

character belongs to brainnworm on toyhou.se!

commission form!

[h3]💛🎱"hi kup! i'd like to order!"🎱💛[/h3] [b]character reference:[/b] [b]commission type:[/b] [b]pose:[/b] [b]notes:[/b] [b]progress pics?:[/b] (answer yes or no here!) note: if you don't want to see progress pics, you will have to pay 50% upfront instead of at the sketch!

queue!

1. [empty] 2. [empty] 3. [empty] 4. [empty]
Header art drawn by Seish! Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
pfp by @seish!
Choso's AvatarChoso
  • Info
  • Pricing
  • Form
Yo! I'm Bo! (haha that rhymes...pls laugh) Aka Choso I'm the third wheel of this shop, working alongside Kup and Seish. You can find me on instagram under the username "bogoesrawr", so if ya post my art anywhere, please credit me, thanks!:D Here's my will's and wont's, check it out, wont ya? Will draw: - any gender character - humanoids/kemonomimis - Anthro/Feral animals/pokemon - Existing characters from shows/games Won't draw: - Anything agaisnt pfq rules - Meca/heavily detailed robotics (^ if its simpler, I can do it) I might refuse some requests if I don't feel confident with it, but I will try to accept most!
I will be accepting payments on Ko-fi I will also be accepting 50% of the payment after completing the sketch and after confirming with the buyer if they like it, then I'll accept the other half of the payment upon completion of the comission. More examples will slowly be added and organized over time. Flat colors: Bust - $15 Halfbody - $20 Fullbody - $30 Chibi - $10

Flat color examples

Note: An inclusion of one or more characters will be added to the original price. for example like this art below, of a flat color full body + half body would be a total of $35 (I know they are chibi's, this is just an example)
Shaded: Bust- $25 Halfbody - $30 Fullbody - $40 Chibi - $20

Shaded examples

Comm form

"🤍🎱Hey bo, I want to comission you for ____🎱🤍" character example (photo or text) pose example (preferably a photo) important notes/add ons

Wait list

None lol

Finished coms

Empty like my bank account
Header img from Seish Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
Pfp is official Jujustu Kaisen art! Check out art shop please!!^^
Seish's AvatarSeish
finally officially really open!!!!!! (we got all three members yippee)
Choso's AvatarChoso
bump 💥🔨
kup's Avatarkup
♤♡ bump ♢♧
Choso's AvatarChoso
Bump bum beedum bum bumbeedum bum 🕺
kup's Avatarkup
♡♢ bump ♧♤
Choso's AvatarChoso
Bump 🐪
kup's Avatarkup
♢♧ bump ♤♡

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page