PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

rays rants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6789

rayinpfq's Avatarrayinpfq
im thinking to start another legend hunt when i have enough money either keldeo or zeroaora (idk pealling) but theyre both such cuties like !!! :3 okay byebye i gotta sleep soon 👋👋
  • stuff
  • click please :)
  • click this girl too !!
  • credits
  • extra
used to be “ray22” !! hello !! im ray :) currently in the toh and amphibia fandom :DD i love mlp. especially mlpeg. omg its so good i actually cannot huggle pls MY EPIC JOURNAL B) TYPERACE: 120
× 11 / 200
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, silver-coloured leaf.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +20,611,889
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Electric Gem

Electric Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of electricity.

Sells for 10

Lv. 61 — 11,507 / 14,184
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
my art of sunset shimmer genderbend: sundown shimmer !!! real :)
@GnarleyQuinn
@BlueBlissey
amen i love fanfiction ❤️ its so good LIEK erm reading 800k+ words so yummy omg and sciset established early on AND GOOD FLUFF. 😍 i love mlpeg and fanfiction ❤️❤️❤️
i need to change all my words and vocabulary i use bc like 😰 scary but anyways ive taken an approach to forgotten friendship alternate ending 😁😁

SPOILER ALERT FOR FORGOTTEN FRIENDSHIP MLP EG

this is storylije and basically at the end of the special (idk what its called) wallflower decides to erase the humane6 (no sunset) memories of highschool sunset jumps in to save them and sunsets memories of human world gone but in alt. ending, its too late and all good memories of sunset are gone so sunset is on the ground and extremely distraught like “princess celestia where am i ? somepony help me,,,” yeah and then trixie comes to where they are and sees everything trixie attacks wallflower bc girly was laughing and pointing at sunset in that rush of the moment trixie makes wallflower drop the memory stone and it breaks, giving sunset her memories back but still everyones good memories of her are lost and the only way she can redeem herself is proving shes changed and it turns to a whole story wow shebang
buddy i cant sleep,,,,, i have school :( anwyas i had a good convo in disc about sciset with an editor on tictac who ive been dying to talk to !!!! yayayay i think thats it have a good day or night whichever it is for you :3 byebye c:
guys i had a nosebleed last period at school and like i still have it even when i went on the bus like yeah it wasnt rlly (OKAY BUT I SPAT OUT A BLOOD CLOT.) bleeding a lot and now im home in the bathroom im literally having bad nosebleed:( okay i hope this on no one :/ byebye !!
hello all it has been a while (5 days) idk what happened i was just on discord a lot tee hee amen i love my new friends that one discord server <3 ( everyone there is really cool !!!) uhhhhh have a good day/night guys ALSO 3 subs now 😞 its whatever bye !!!
WHWAT 2 subs anywas on a school trip this is so funnguys ill be back later ❤️😍
uhhh hello all :) i kinda wanna open a like temporary art stall so i can get hypermode but idk if anyone would wanna buy art off me 😓😓😓😓
woahhh its been 15 days since i last updated !!! crazy erm well life has been actually so swag i think sunday 24/03/24 was one of the best days ever :) MYHUSBAND RAHHHH anyways i love sciset discord server and everyone there :3 that is all bye for another long time B)
HI GUYS ITS APRIL NOW its like less than halfway today im starting up school again urgrh erm i have a geography test this week and i have music whagahwhs i feel sick OKAY BYE

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page