PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⋆ ✦ ☽ pop-up bait shop ☾ ✦ ⋆

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

cloudescent's Avatarcloudescent
Username: cloudescent Pokemon: tentacool S/A/M: all 3 as a gif please! Nature: n/a Payment: 200ZC!
they/them, | 24 | bi | poly | engaged | traumagenic system | autistic avatar made using DJARN's picrew: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/587862/
jukeolantern's Avatarjukeolantern

QUOTE originally posted by cloudescent

Username: cloudescent Pokemon: tentacool S/A/M: all 3 as a gif please! Nature: n/a Payment: 200ZC!
hi, thanks for buying! I'll PM you the full gif after payment, but here's a few frames, and you can let me know if you'd like anything changed before finalizing the trade :>

• counters
  • trophies
7 / 322 || ~ 0
trophy by nïnetynïne/InkieZach
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
Username: CrownedZacian Pokemon: Sobble S/A/M: All of them (Could they all be in one image, like your skeleco bait?) Nature: Impish Payment: 200zc :)
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu

QUOTE originally posted by CrownedZacian

Username: CrownedZacian Pokemon: Sobble S/A/M: All of them (Could they all be in one image, like your skeleco bait?) Nature: Impish Payment: 200zc :)
hi! this one might take a bit for me to complete, if that's okay I'm petsitting a bit of a rowdy puppy right now so I can't just knock it out in one sitting ;w; I'll do my best to get it to you within a couple of days, though I can't start on it until tomorrow
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by jukeolantern

QUOTE originally posted by CrownedZacian

hi! this one might take a bit for me to complete, if that's okay I'm petsitting a bit of a rowdy puppy right now so I can't just knock it out in one sitting ;w; I'll do my best to get it to you within a couple of days, though I can't start on it until tomorrow
thats fine!
@CrownedZacian hey! I know someone on our team already made some sobble bait for you, so I understand if you don't need this anymore, but here's the progress I made today

let me know if you still want this, and if you need anything tweaked, and I'll finish up the coloring tomorrow ^^ no worries if the answer is no, though, since I can always use it as a sample
bump ✦
Shyer's AvatarShyer
Username: Shyer Pokemon: Joltik S/A/M: Just the Melan bait please Nature: Bashful! Payment: 120zc
JournalShop 0 Tectonic Rage gets Breeding pair Half off Discounts from my shop! Including my BP hunting services. ^^
× 350 / 600+
credit
Background from Bulbapedia F2U code by Gumshoe Avatar by Silver Raven

QUOTE originally posted by Shyer

Username: Shyer Pokemon: Joltik S/A/M: Just the Melan bait please Nature: Bashful! Payment: 120zc

here's the lineart, please let me know if you'd like anything changed. if you're happy with it, go ahead and send payment and I'll PM you the transparent version!
Shyer's AvatarShyer

QUOTE originally posted by jukeolantern

here's the lineart, please let me know if you'd like anything changed. if you're happy with it, go ahead and send payment and I'll PM you the transparent version!
Aww, He's perfect! I will send you the payment in just a sec. ^^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page