PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 29

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Aerxya's AvatarAerxya
Thanks Niet for your hard work and for taking the time to find a solution for everyone affected by it !
Score: 2089
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Fire trophy credit to volcarona, score badge to LycanKai and NassiLove
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
thanks for the prompt fix
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
Poltchageist's AvatarPoltchageist
Thanks for getting this fixed, Niet! I noticed many suggestions mainly benefited those in the top 100 without regard to those who saved up tokens to buy the egg and, as one of those people, I appreciate your effort to include us in the solution. As for you getting harassed while streaming yesterday, I don’t think most people realize debugging isn’t a process that involves a lot of 'new' coding so much as it's researching and tweaking. Even if you had decided to play a game to chill for a minute after hours of debugging, that's still literally one of the finest debugging techniques in my arsenal. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to go do something else for awhile after debugging for hours, returned, and found the solution within 10 minutes of sitting down, lmao.
Score: 20

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page