PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 31 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 848586

CQHerosteve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCQHerosteve
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Minior I am choosing the number: #6 Other: Thank you,
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Noahverse's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNoahverse
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Mawiles! I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

v-fairy.pngfairy.png: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
uncouthbeast's Avatarhypermode-12.pnguncouthbeast
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Amaura I am choosing the number: #5 Other: Hoping to finally win this time lol
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Trophy by Cryst
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Varoom I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you ^^
credits
avatar is an oc i made with this picrew: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/626197 and art below is by me with the base pose being traced from Mesmerizer (so credits to channelcaststation) character is Dottore from Genshin Impact (ignore any mistakes, I drew it within an hour and gave up)
Xygallix's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXygallix
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Archen I am choosing the number: #6 Other: Thanks for running these :)
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
duckq's Avatarduckq
master.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Minior (Red Core) I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Thanks
Urahara's AvatarUrahara
master.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Dondozo I am entering for the: Minior (red core) I am choosing the number: #4 Other: I am not a first time entrant but I recently changed my username I used to be Impidimp
avatar is official art from Bleach manga
summon_vir.png × 186 / 500
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Hello everyone~! I finally got on PC and added everyone ♥ Good luck!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-ghost.png Type Race Points: 1510 v-ghost.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
ace.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the:pawniard I am choosing the number: #3 Other: hola
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
xelario's Avatarxelario
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): N/A I am entering for the: Minior (red core) I am choosing the number: #9 Other: thanks 4 hosting :D

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page