PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 31 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 848586

Seranity's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeranity
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Palkia I am entering for the: Bergmite I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Happy Holidays! :)
sweet-strawberry.pngsweet-berry.pngsweet-love.pngsweet-star.pngsweet-clover.pngsweet-flower.pngsweet-ribbon.png

sera | she/her | hunting: n/a

shop journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Plushy Team Badge and Goomy TR Mascot Bait @CaptainNessbot
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
both been added!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-ghost.png Type Race Points: 1510 v-ghost.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
NobodyMono's AvatarNobodyMono
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Smoochum I am choosing the number: #3 Other: Thank you so much :>
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Dhelmise I am entering for the: shiny Smoochum I am choosing the number: #4 Other: thank you!!
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
both been added
CSY's AvatarCSY
arceus.pngss.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: delibird! I am choosing the number: #8
v-rock.png Current Type Race score = 0 v-rock.png Buying: summon_kyu.png
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
summon_dce.png
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
summon_tor.pngsummon_cub.pngsummon_gro.pngsummon_hoo.png SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
So everyone has been entered and winners are posted below. I want to again thank everyone who has been with us since the beginning of this thread (and even the old one) and of course new comers as well. I love we have over 100 subscribers and everyone seems to enjoy these raffles. That said I do have something to announce. For at least what would be the duration of the next round (if not 2 round durations) Ludmila and I will be taking a break from the raffle. It will resume at the very earliest on January 12th or at the very latest on January 27th for round 26. The same non reentry rule will apply if you won today when we resume. If there are any questions on this please PM me and I will be happy to answer any concerns this might cause. On that note, if you have WINNER next to your name beside the small and/or grand prizes, please PM me to claim your prize. Thank you all for your patience and understanding and I look forward to resuming these raffles in the new year. Happy Holidays everyone, celebrate responsibly! <3

Round 25 Winners

Grand Prize

WINNER Xygallix WINNER Kit kat 54 WINNER doodlekip WINNER cemeterygarden WINNER Lilieth WINNER MeisxPiers WINNER cherrysakura Runner Ups: Hamez Trebor whovian86 gooseful Maddy360

List of all entrants

whovian86 SeshieLover InsaneMandii Dartrix Hamez Mudpaw YêêtYêêtGôd MeisxPiers CT Trebor RoarRockruff doodlekip StarJeevas FunkyLilChicken Enbees apatheticcritter Peckish Flotteur uncouthbeast pointyemoticon Shruikan Dragon light thebitoucan AsymDoll13 gooseful UndertaleFlowey CQHerosteve Dragon Sin silently1 Bondsmith duckq Xygallix Blackcheetah Katani cherrysakura SpaceCinnaBuns PenLynnWinn Lilieth SuperJedi224 Kit kat 54 RashPidgeot solarys LadyTulp Maddy360 SweetBean SwirlyPancake Rhylexa mishimu AI qüeenøftheweâsel Aly lulubee vanillafog Kittydragøn09 OrangeMosquitoe vurren StarryComet Seranity NobodyMono cemeterygarden CSY

Small Prize Pools

Bergmite

1. 2. Seranity 3. 4. vanillafog RU2 5. whovian86 WINNER 6. 7. SeshieLover 8. Aly RU1 9. 10.

Cetoddle (CLOSED)

Cubchoo

1. OrangeMosquitoe 2. duckq RU1 3. 4. YêêtYêêtGôd RU2 5. 6. silently1 WINNER 7. Mudpaw 8. StarryComet 9. 10.

Darumaka (Galar)

1. Peckish 2. 3. Bondsmith 4. 5. Trebor WINNER 6. 7. 8. AI RU1 9. qüeenøftheweâsel RU2 10.

Deerling (CLOSED)

Delibird

1. Katani RU2 2. 3. Dragon Sin WINNER 4. SuperJedi224 RU1 5. Kittydragøn09 6. Rhylexa 7. Xygallix 8. CSY 9. 10. Blackcheetah

Smoochum

1. SpaceCinnaBuns RU2 2. SwirlyPancake RU1 3. NobodyMono WINNER 4. cemeterygarden 5. 6. 7. 8. gooseful 9. 10.

Snorunt

1. 2. Kit kat 54 WINNER 3. Enbees 4. uncouthbeast RU1 5. 6. mishimu RU2 7. 8. 9. 10.

Snover

1. 2. 3. solarys WINNER 4. 5. thebitoucan RU1 6. 7. InsaneMandii RU2 8. 9. 10. lulubee

Stantler

1. 2. 3. 4. doodlekip 5. 6. 7. RashPidgeot WINNER 8. Flotteur RU1 9. PenLynnWinn RU2 10.

Proof of Winners

Grand Prizes

Small pool prizes

Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Hi everyone. I wanted to give a bit of an update even though I am not quite sure what I am going to do yet. As some of you may know last year was a rough year for me IRL and so far it's not much better in 2024. I'm hoping it is on track to getting there but right now I am still dealing with a lot of things. With that said, this site currently is not something I am super active with and thus i am concerned I (even with my helper) will not be able to be invested enough to continue the raffle as promised. I am still giving this a lot of thought so nothing is certain yet. I am considering a few options that could keep the raffle going but also some that would end it. Worst case scenario is that I shut the raffle down and return donated pokemon to the users who sent them. If I think I might have the time, I may instead do a giant final raffle to give away the donated pokemon as originally intended. I am undecided. Please know that this is not something I am taking lightly. Even though a lot is going on I am still trying to think of the userbase regarding the raffles. Please be patient with me as I reach a decision. Thank you all for being a part of this raffle. No matter what happens, I will always appreciate all of you for making these raffles a success.
Hello again everyone. I just want to take this moment to say I am sorry for the unexpected length of this absence. As previously mentioned I had been having a tough time IRL but things seem to be falling into place a bit more (I hope) so.. here we are with round 26! As per usual, if you won the last round (I know it's been a while so if you aren't sure check the round 25 archive in Ludmila's post on the front page) you can not enter for this round. Other than that. We're back! <3
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: nincada 2 I am choosing the number: #4 Other: thank you! welcome back!
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting summon_xay.pngrelic3.png!
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page