PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 32 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 878889

Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Hello again everyone! Round 24 is now open. There are no grand prizes this round. Quick reminder. Anyone who had WINNER next to their name in the grand prizes or small prize pool they entered, is unable to enter again until the next round (round 25). Thank you for your continued support. If anyone has not yet claimed their prize, you do still have a couple of days to do so, so don't forget to check the previous winners. Other than that, good luck everyone! <3
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
CuddlyKanin's AvatarCuddlyKanin
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Wurmple I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thank you for hosting as always!! We all really appreciate the work you put into this <3
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Albino Rattata (Kanto) I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Rats, we're rats, we're the rats
This farmer hatched a troll party in Type Race :p
Icon by Dachsbuns!
Bondsmith's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBondsmith
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: albino bewear I am choosing the number: #3 Other: tysm! <3
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Cyndaquil I am choosing the number: #4 Other: thanks for hosting
Pfp from Pfq
pieceofcake's Avatarpieceofcake
master.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Albino Cyndaquil I am choosing the number: #5 Other: tysm for hosting this raffle! :)

Cake
Pie, 3Ds, & Zayne also work!
| They/Neo/Nep | Leo
July 29th!

i collect spinda and cleffa, dm me if you sell them!
Journal Shop???credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by @CaptainNessbot Signature Pagedoll drawn by Me! :3
Type Race Score; dont worry abt it
whovian86's Avatarwhovian86
master.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): N/A I am entering for the: Cottonee I am choosing the number: #5 Other: Thank you!
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Litwick I am choosing the number: #8 Other: thanks for hosting!
v-fighting.png0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
arceus.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Swirlix I am choosing the number: #3 Other: Thanks!
m.pngProfile made by Dachsbunsm.png m.pngMe and Snowy's Shop!m.png 5.pngv-dark.pngTyperace Score: 0v-dark.png5.png i.pngground.png Delta Collector (PM)i.png
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Not a first time entrant I am entering for the: Shinx I am choosing the number: #3 Other:TYSM
Please visit my shop Please feed the following:
Lv. 47 — 2,855 / 6,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 878889

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page