PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 31 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 848586

CQHerosteve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCQHerosteve
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Wigglett I am choosing the number: #5 Other: Welcome back
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
booster.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Wiglett I am choosing the number: #3 Other: ^^
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Xygallix's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXygallix
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Fomantis I am choosing the number: #2 Other: Thanks for hosting this :)
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
lumibing's Avatarlumibing
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Zamazenta I am entering for the: tinkatink! I am choosing the number: #10 Other: ty for hosting! wb!
icon from pokemon conquest coming back after an almost-year hiatus.
Score: 715
badge by LycanKai ^
cuporyce's Avatarcuporyce
master.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: mudbrays!! I am choosing the number: # 6
Type Race Score: 480
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
- 3 4.png / 1 h.png / 470 1.png Hatched -
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: fomantis I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Welcome back and thanks for hosting :D
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') v-poison.png739
summon_kyo.png112/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
summon_zyg.png21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
summon_cre.png5/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
silently1's Avatarsilently1
master.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: fomantia I am choosing the number: #4 Other: glad you're feeling better
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Morelull I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Thanks for hosting <3
credits
avatar is an oc i made with this picrew: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/626197 and art below is by me with the base pose being traced from Mesmerizer (so credits to channelcaststation) character is Dottore from Genshin Impact (ignore any mistakes, I drew it within an hour and gave up)
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: deerling I am choosing the number: #3 Other: welcome back! <3 <3
Score: 2209
eternalelixer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngeternalelixer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): zamazenta I am entering for the: tinkatink I am choosing the number: # 4 Other: i was here for the original raffle and i appreciate you guys & the rest of the team, retired or not! :3
(hover)
i'm a sapphic mess! i'm.. cassgender? ig? idk ^^ currently hunting for a Melan Vulpix
hey! i'm eternalelixer. i get nervous around new people ^_^ pfp
credit
Background from Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales F2U code by Gumshoe!

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page