PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 30 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 818283

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Darumaka I am choosing the number: # 9 Other: Happy holidays!
Dark Type Gym Leader PFP by the amazing Sukka for my use only Sprites: © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Game Freak. Trainer Card from pokecharms.com
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Kittydragøn09

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Deerings! I am choosing the number: 2 Other: thank you!
Hey! Please choose a different prize to enter in as Deerling's last spot was claimed two posts above yours!
Everyone else has been added!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-steel.png Type Race Points: 0 v-steel.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
Aly's AvatarAly
grandmaster.pnga.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Bergmite I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Thank you both, and happy holidays! :D
k.png Current Chain: 0s/56h k.png My Shop - Box & Gem Hunts, Summons, S/A, Dexes
summon_lug.png Collecting Tidal Bells summon_lug.png
Forum Avatar by Darkstar
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: snover I am choosing the number: #10 Other: thank you! ^^
vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Bergmite I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thank you for hosting the raffle! Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah!

QUOTE originally posted by Ludmila

QUOTE originally posted by Kittydragøn09

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Deerings! I am choosing the number: 2 Other: thank you!
Hey! Please choose a different prize to enter in as Deerling's last spot was claimed two posts above yours!
Everyone else has been added!
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Delibird I am choosing the number: 5 Other: thank you, sorry for the trouble!

Kittydragon | She/They | cat enthusiast

I love cats :00 my hoard of hisuian Zoruas: 2300< Broke now. Gimme ur unwanted cat OCs :D
Joint Art Shop Toyhou.sePokeheroescredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Drawn by me :D Signature Pagedoll @Silver Raven on Toyhou.se Divider @RWPrince
Type Race Score: 0 (NOT PARTICIPATING)
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): N/A I am entering for the: cubchoo I am choosing the number: Any Other:Ty!
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') v-bug.png0
summon_kyo.png110/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
summon_zyg.png21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
summon_cre.png3/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
vurren's Avatarvurren
master.pnge.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): Gastly I am entering for the: Cetoddle I am choosing the number: #9 Other: good luck everyone, and happy holidays!

Vurren | It/They | 23

#1 carnivine fan and objectmon defender
Website (13+) JournalArt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon from SuMo Pokeani Signature Pagedoll @Bounbun PMD:E Carnivine Gifs from PMD Sprite Repository
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
sorry for the much delay, everyone's been added!
StarryComet's AvatarStarryComet
master.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Cubchoo I am choosing the number: #8 Other: Thank you!

🌠 StarryComet 🌠

❤ Love is in the air! ❤
WIP credits

credits

Code by Neonyan PFP by NeveDoodle
Badge made by MochaFox
dark.png Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 818283

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page