PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Open] ▽Mango’s Market! ▴ Summons, S/A/D, gems+ [Restock: 29/6]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 383940

QUOTE originally posted by zubatfan

Hello Mango, I would like to trade some summons! Item(s): 1 beast ball Payment: 1 life antler
Hello! Apologies for my late reply. Beast Balls are currently going for around 360zc/equiv on the Market. Will happily sell for around 250zc/equiv If you would like^^
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 18 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

u.pngField clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Larvesta! h.png
Journal |Pms/trades:✔️|Trade shop
Music recommendation: Blue: SSD by Dagames
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.
Bump~! Will be pushing the next restock to the next update that is in two weeks time! Should hopefully be the legends 🙏
Bump~! Now buying Black, White and Gray stones with gp! Black stones take priority but I will happily buy all! (I thought I bumped this before Work, seems I forgor and it was just the Discord, woops!)
Bump~!
Shop is now up to date along with a new limit I can send! 10 -> 15! I am also now buying summons with zc as well! Feel free to check the second tab on the first post for prices^^ Now also taking orders for Water gems for type race! (+ poison as I am hunting a dual type :] ) There is also limited stock of my last temporary hunt available in the s/a tab!
LostMarbles's AvatarLostMarbles
booster.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Hello Mango, I would like to buy/trade something! Item(s): 1 beads of ruin Payment: 1 white stone + 1 black stone Other: i believe mp is around 60 ZC for beads of ruin!

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆ ⋆。‧˚lost | he/it | 19˚‧。⋆

digital artist w/ a living dex in progress!
PWYW art shop journal linktreecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @LostMarbles Signature Pagedoll @LostMarbles

QUOTE originally posted by LostMarbles

Hello Mango, I would like to buy/trade something! Item(s): 1 beads of ruin Payment: 1 white stone + 1 black stone Other: i believe mp is around 60 ZC for beads of ruin!
Sent!
Xygallix's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXygallix
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Hello Mango, I would Like to buy a pokemon! Pokemon: shiny gligar Payment: 80gp Thanks!
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!

QUOTE originally posted by Xygallix

Hello Mango, I would Like to buy a pokemon! Pokemon: shiny gligar Payment: 80gp Thanks!
Sent!
Whytekatt's Avatarhypermode-12.pngWhytekatt
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnge+.png
Hello Mango, I would like to buy/trade something! Item(s): 3 × beast balls Payment: 750 zc Other: Thank you
Icon by Daily Rowlet.
Score: 1404

QUOTE originally posted by Whytekatt

Hello Mango, I would like to buy/trade something! Item(s): 3 × beast balls Payment: 750 zc Other: Thank you
Trade sent!

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 383940

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page