PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Fields of Tartarus (Pair Rentals, OT Swaps and Free Fields)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 121314

POLL: Should I add a S/A/M Dexing section?

• 100%
  •   0%

Total votes: 1

This poll is now closed.

Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Welcome to my shop! Given that I’ve a lot of things sitting idly in my field, I felt it would be nice to get things in order by setting up the store. For reference, check out Skarasear here to see whether something is available. She’ll be a good indicator for availability and the like (and will also be the shop mascot) She’s also happy to take things at a 5k = 5 = 1 rate.
  • Rules
  • Rentals
  • Free Fields
  • OT Swaps
  • PWYW S/A/M Dexing
  • Skarasear’s Limited Goods
  • S/A Hunts
  • Summons
1: All PFQ rules apply 2: For Rentals, only one pair is allowed per person. 3: In terms of TR preorders, it’s available from when people can type in the threads to a day before it begins. 4: Failure to return pairs at the correct time will result in a charge. After 7 days, I’ll ask for a justifiable reason, just to make sure something didn’t sail up the creek IRL for you. After 14 days, I’ll contact a mod to retrieve the pair and subsequently ban you from renting pairs until the fee has been received. Repeated offences will lead to a permanent ban from renting pairs. 5: For the Free Fields, anything not in the Free or Release Fields are not for trade. 6: While you can level up and evolve the rented Pokémon, I’ll let you know if I need the evos for the dex (meaning you can’t evolve them beyond the given stage). I also ask that you don’t change anything about them, especially with genderless and gendered pairs.
Prices for the Pair Rentals are as follows: Egg: 5kCR/5GP/1ZC Mini Hunt: 15kCR/15GP/3ZC Regular Hunt: 35kCR/35GP/7ZC TR Preorder: 20kCR/20GP/4ZC EV Egg: 7kCR/5GP/1ZC EV Mini: 21kCR/21GP/2ZC EV Hunt: 49kCR/49GP/14ZC EV TR Preorder: 30kCR/30GP/6ZC New Mons: +5kCR/5GP/1ZC Genderless: +5kCR/5GP/1ZC As a side note, New Mons are considered “New” up until three weeks after their release. This includes nothing. Everything is found from my Rock Type BP field back to my Ditto and Gendered Pairs field. And to clarify: Eggdex is from a day to two days, Mini Hunt is from three to five days and Regular Hunt is up to seven days. TR Preorders, as mentioned in the rules, is open from when the threads open to a day before it begins, allowing you to get a head start on your chains for the best possible odds.
Anything in the Free/Release fields are free for the taking!
Speaks for itself, if you want to swap E/V mons, just request away! These can be found in the OT Swap field.
Speaks for itself! In my Shiny Box field to my Melans field, I’ve various S/A/M mons I can dex. Usual rules apply, don’t change anything and return them in a timely manner. PWYW.
Limited stock, courtesy of Skarasear and Co! So far, I have nothing.
Closed for now
Nothing for now
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Pardon the dust, not ready to open yet
Ready to open now!
Frostynova's AvatarFrostynova
Hi can I please have this Donphan and Bandicoon from your free fields?
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai Avatar drawn by me

QUOTE originally posted by Frostynova

Hi can I please have this Donphan and Bandicoon from your free fields?
Sending them your way now
Bump! Chark Pair is ready for Season 29, will be organised accordingly once it drops
Bump! More pairs are now available, including some rare gender pairs like Slithugi and Smokackle
Windwalker5's AvatarWindwalker5
Hello! May I take this fella from your free fields please? Thank you!
⋅・• ༻⋆ Trade Shop | Journal ⋆༺ •・⋅ Forum avatar made by me
Sending it your way now!
Bump! Almost have every E/V pair! They all should be available soon, hopefully

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page