PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ramblings of a Fried Shrimp

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Tempura778's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTempura778
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
53 Eggs (this’ll stay as it is for a while) 35 Pokémon We’re honestly getting there with the dex! Just 28 more before I’ll have to shell out a small lone of 1.2 million credits to Colress to get the fusions
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
summon_mun.png × 46 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
53 Eggs (gotta save for a stick) 12 Pokémon Woop woop
53 Eggs 7 Pokémon Until the next Paldea wave, the second Season 29 Mon and MCW, I’m done with the Pokédex (Unless Sally wants to be nice and give me a Melan without Uber?)
In other news, I’ve got 126 breeding pairs collected, plus 5 Ditto partners (for two Ditto), and 6 unfinished pairs …Wow, I really am a collector
Sally, I’ve hatched 956 Sizzlipede, I’ve an Uber Charm going, Level 7 Albino Radar Please gimme the melan so I can cut the chain and not spend ZC on a stick
This week’s tournament could not be better! TR aside, it also allows me to get my count up for the Eggdex without placing my chain in danger
I’ve also finished the Pokédex, at the cost of credit debt Eggdex is next
Honestly, TR combined with a Lab Hatch tourney is the best thing that could’ve happened in terms of the Eggdex Today alone, I registered Cyclizar, Meloetta, Silkannos and Jestur without placing my Sizzlipede hunt in danger. My hope is, during the tourney, I can get Orthworm, Glimmet, Flamigo, Greavard and maybe, Unown L
Now I just need Unown L, Bonsly and Embretta before it’s legend limbo
Looking at what I’ve got left on the Uber, I think I’ll save the charm blitz and Z power until the last couple of days If I don’t get the Melan before HM expires, I’ll just stick Sizzlipede and focus on getting Arceus Rank

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page