PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⭐️💎 Wishforge Boutique 💎⭐️ [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] || OPEN ||

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 212223

Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Hio! Just curious if this girl’s for sale? If so, could I buy her for 80GP? (think that’s the hatch requirement, iirc)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne

QUOTE originally posted by Tempura778

Hio! Just curious if this girl’s for sale? If so, could I buy her for 80GP? (think that’s the hatch requirement, iirc)
Hi! It's actually a 6k exp egg so it would be 100gp/eqv, ^^ sorry but a 5k exp egg would be 80 I think^^
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778

QUOTE originally posted by nïnetynïne

Hi! It's actually a 6k exp egg so it would be 100gp/eqv, ^^ sorry but a 5k exp egg would be 80 I think^^
Whoops, forgot to double check the exp for the egg ^^” I’m still interested, but I’ll just have to wait until reset, short on GP (though the count will be bolstered by FabuFriday)

QUOTE originally posted by nïnetynïne

-snip-
-snip-
Whoops, forgot to double check the exp for the egg ^^” I’m still interested, but I’ll just have to wait until reset, short on GP (though the count will be bolstered by FabuFriday)
Ah OK! I'll send her after reset, thank you ^^
Bump
ShilohJohnson's AvatarShilohJohnson
Is there any chance you might be interested in this little guy for ZC?
No.. sorry ^^; not looking for any melans

ANNOCMENT 📢 MY SHOP WILL BE CLOSED FOR RENOVATION, WKLL BE WORKED ON IN JOURNAL. HOPEING TO OPEN A WISHFROGE HELP SECTION !! STAY TUNED :)) thank you for reading, hoping to get it up and running asap !!

Bump so doesn't get deleted > 70% COMPLETE ; planning to open near this month's tr!!
Me, all the eevees and helpers, and my lovely cocoa are happy to announce that our boutique is finally OPENNN!!! feel free to snag what you'd like!!! Cheers!!

♥️ WISHFORGE STALL OFFICALLY OPEN ♥️

Pages: 12345··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page