PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Aedier's Travel Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Aedier's AvatarAedier
(Art by me!)
Hi there! I'm Aedier Cedar
Not my real name
, a trainer from Sinnoh, and this is my journal! Here, I will be cataloguing a variety of things - my goals, my working projects and progress of them, my hunts, contest results, and even more! Might also test shop templates if I ever decide to make one of those. Normal TR, September 2023, Clicklist Wishforge Click List Masterpost gem hunts template Contests Deals Dexing Goals Hallmarks Hunts Lending Log Shiny Megas LTD Wishlist
  • Hello!
  • Starters
  • Collecting
  • Promo!
• Aedier • Bittersweet
Gentle, Careful, Calm / Hasty, Jolly, Timid
• she/it/he/they • Icon by me!
Two legend hunts under my belt! Taking it easy and helping some friends, but still passively hoarding
Magatama
Ice Statue
I will sometimes buy ice/fairy/poison aesthetic deltas! If you offer, I may also buy aesthetic special deltas of those types! Feel free to PM ^^
Ren's Art Shoppe - It has comms, adoptables, charm baits, and more! And if you feel, check out My Kiosk!
Aedier's AvatarAedier
Contests!
  • 298-1
  • 299-2
  • 300-3
  • 301-4
  • 302-5
  • 303-6
  • 304-7
  • 305-8
  • 306-9
  • 307-10
  • 308-11
  • 309-12
  • 310-13
  • 311-14
  • 312-15
  • 313-16
  • 314-17
  • 315-18
  • 316-19
  • 317-20
  • 318-21
  • 319-22
  • 320-23
  • 321-24
  • 322-25
Personal #1 Theme: The Sharp | Category: Cool Signed up with Jessie Placed 477th out of 1072 contestants; Top 45% Won 104 GP Weakest area: Appeal Solution: Pay attention to stats and use pokeblocks accordingly
#2 Theme: The Solid | Category: Cool Signed up with Jessie Placed #459 out of 1081 contestants; Top 43% Won 114 GP Weakest Area: Popularity Solution: Create a more impactful design with your pokemon and accessories
#3 Theme: The Gaudy | Category: Cool Signed up with Koine Placed #473 out of 1018 contestants; Top 47% Won 118 GP Weakest Area: Appeal Solution: Pay attention to your Pokémon's Contest Stats and feed it Pokéblocks to match the category and boost your score!
#4 Theme: The Shapely | Category: Beauty Signed up with Altosaurus Placed 236th out of 1038 contestants; Top 23% Won 132 GP and a blue barrette Weakest area: Popularity Solution: Use accessories to create a more impactful design
#5 Theme: The Relaxed | Category: Cool Signed up with Jessie Placed 442nd out of 1076 contestants; Top 42% Won 110 GP Weakest area: Popularity Solution: Try creating a more impactful design
#6 Theme: The Gaudy | Category: Tough Signed up with Prim Placed 569th out of 1097 contestants; Top 52% Won 112 GP Weakest area: Appeal Solution: Pay attention to stats and use pokeblocks accordingly
#7 Theme: The Relaxed | Category: Cool Signed up with Tricycle Placed 412th out of 1123 contestants; Top 37% Won 107 GP Weakest area: Appeal Solution: Pay attention to stats and use pokeblocks accordingly
#8 Theme: The Colourful | Category: Smart Signed up with Wishing Star Seeker Sweetie Placed 196th out of 1116 contestants; Top 18% Won 144 GP, Green Barrette Weakest area: Appeal Solution: Pay attention to stats and use pokeblocks accordingly. Increase stats pre-signup
#9 Theme: The Shapely | Category: Tough Signed up with Altosaurus Placed 246th out of 1053 contestants; Top 24% Won 129 GP, Yellow Barrette Weakest area: Popularity Solution: Create a more impactful design
#10 Theme: The Created | Category: Cool Signed up with Nouffet Placed 535th out of 1095 contestants; Top 49% Won 99 GP Weakest area: Appeal Solution: Pokeblocks to match category
#11 Theme: The Colourful | Category: Cool Signed up with Wishing Star Seeker Sweetie Placed 87th out of 1147 contestants; Top 8% Won 168 GP, Red Barrette (25%), Red Balloons (10%) Weakest area: Popularity It was still the highest margin out of all three. Advised to amp up designs!
#12 Theme: The Colourful | Category: Tough Signed up with Mareep (S) Placed 152nd out of 1124 contestants; Top 14% Won 147 GP, Yellow Barrette (25%) Weakest area: Appeal Solution: feed blocks prior to entry
#13 Theme: The Sharp | Category: Tough Signed up with Car Key Houseph Placed 47th out of 1075 contestants; Top 5% Won 169 GP, Yellow Barrette (25%), Yellow Balloon (10%), Heroic Headband (5%) Weakest area: Theme Solution: Pick accessories to better match the theme!
#14 Theme: The Bright | Category: Beauty Signed up with Ringlet Placed 111th out of 1163 contestants; Top 10% Won 156 GP, Blue Barrette (25%), Blue Balloons (10%) Weakest area: Solution:
#15 Theme: The Natural | Category: Tough Signed up with Pars Placed 451st out of 1117 contestants; Top 41% Won 126 GP Weakest area: Appeal Solution: Pokeblocks Note: low effort contest, may not have fed any pokeblocks
#16 Theme: The Sharp | Category: Cute Signed up with Prim Placed 243rd out of 1141 contestants; Top 22% Won 123 GP, Pink Barrette (25%) Weakest Area: Appeal Solution: Remember to feed your pokemon pokeblocks before signing up!
#17 Theme: The Bright | Category: Smart Signed up with Koine Placed 252nd out of 1120 contestants; Top 23% Won 141 GP, Green Barrette (25%) Weakest Area: Popularity Solution: More impactful design
#18 Theme: The Flexible | Category: Tough Signed up with Lunala Placed 174th out of 1150 contestants; Top 16% Won 144 GP, Yellow Barrette (25%) Weakest Area: Popularity Solution: More impactful design
#19 Theme: The Natural | Category: Beauty Signed up with Milotic Placed 527th out of 1229 contestants; Top 43% Won 127 GP Weakest Area: Popularity Solution: More impactful design
#20 Theme: The Gaudy | Category: Tough Signed up with Koine Placed 123rd out of 1222 contestants; Top 11% Won 158 GP, Yellow Barrette (25%) Weakest Area: Appeal Solution: Use more pokeblocks Note: I didn't even feed her any of the relevant block this time
#21 Theme: The Intangible | Category: Tough Signed up with midnight mallard Placed 48th out of 1169 contestants; Top 5% Won 180 GP, Yellow Barrette (25%), Yellow Balloon (10%), Heroic Headband (5%) Weakest Area: Solution:
#22 Theme: The Bright | Category: Beauty Signed up with she who perceives Placed 109th out of 1201 contestants; Top 10% Won 160 GP, Blue Barrette (25%), Blue Balloons (10%) Weakest Area: Popularity Solution:
#23 Theme: The Natural | Category: Smart Signed up with Pitter Peter Placed 328th out of 1138 contestants; Top 29% Won 135 GP Weakest Area: Appeal (I did not use pokeblocks) Solution:pokeblock
#24 Theme: The Colourful | Category: Cool Signed up with sylvester Placed 84th out of 1174 contestants; Top 8% Won 168 GP, Red Barrette (25%), Red Balloons (10%) Weakest Area: Appeal Solution: Use higher level pokeblocks
#25 Theme: | Category: Signed up with Placed out of contestants; Top % Won GP Weakest Area: Solution:
Aedier's AvatarAedier
Dexing Forme Progress Spreadsheet Includes: >Alcremie variants >Totem Formes
Aedier's AvatarAedier
This is where my hunts, present and past, will go!

Shiny Sentret!

Began July 21st, 2023! Ended August 20th, 2023, at 1010 hatches! Goal: honestly just one more shiny. one more (not set prior to hunt ; ad-libbed during) Totals: 2S | 5A | 1M | 1010H SUMMARY By 1000H... 2S | 4A | 1M Hunt ended August 20th, 2023, with 2S | 5A | 1M | 1010H, and a handful of deltas Hunt Results

Azurill Specials!

Began August 27th, 2023! Ended November 9th, 2023! Goal: tally how many specials we can hatch every 300H. Totals: 24S | 24A | 0M | 5H SUMMARY 0S | 0A | 0M by 300H Chain reset 3S | 2A | 0M by 300H 0S | 3A | 0M by 600H 5S | 1A | 0M by 900H 2S | 1A | 0M by 1200H 1S | 2A | 0M by 1500H 2S | 4A | 0M by 1800H 1S | 3A | 0M by 2100H 2S | 1A | 0M by 2400H 0S | 2A | 0M by 2700H 2S | 2A | 0M by 3000H 2S | 2A | 0M by 3300H 2S | 0A | 0M by 3600H 1S | 1A | 0M by 3900H 1S | 0A | 0M by 4200H Totals: 24S | 24A | 0M | 4251H Hunt Results

Regice for TR

Began November 12th, 2023! Ended November 19th, 2023! Goal: A Melan! Unlikely though, so I'd settle for an albino 3D | 2S | 0A | 0M | 158H Hunt Results

Lechonk Mini Hunt

Began November 30th, 2023! Ended December 2nd, 2023! Goal: one or two specials 1S | 2A | 0M | 200H Hunt Results

Mienshao for TR

Began December 10th, 2023! Ended [pending] Goal: Shiny and Albino Mienshao Totals: 5S | 1A | 0M | 1D | 432H Note: Hunt will be done again in the future, as I haven't yet gotten a shiny of my nature. Hunt Results

Pooch Gem Hunt

mantykes rockruff Tapu Koko for TR Tinka hunt for TR kanto vulpix for TR

Template

HUNT Type: Goal: Pair? Acquired | Leveled/Uneven/Under-level and Happy/Below MAX

Arceus

Arceus Type: Specials Goal: Albino OR Melan Arceus Pair? N/A Progress: I would need SO MANY azure flutes. SO MANY. I would need Z-Crystals, I would need full albino charge, I would need to do so many clicks in order to maximize everything. Definitely a future hunt, possibly even a hunt to find someone who is selling one. We do have the fairy plate though!

Eiscue

Eiscue Type: S/A/M Goal: 2 shiny Eiscue Pair? Uneven, Under-level and Unhappy

Mareanie

Mareanie Type: Specials Goal: 2 Shinies, 1 Melan Pair? Leveled and Happy

Oddish

Oddish Type: Specials Goal: Melan Oddish for Melan Gloom Pair? Underleveled and Unhappy

Pasovan

Pasovan Type: Nature Goal: a Bitter Pasovan for every trim, enough Passovan for every trim for a friend's living dex Pair? Leveled and Happy Note: it's a Bitter/Any pair, check if both obtained from tournament shop

Skrelp

Skrelp Type: Specials/Extras Goal: Get bittersweet fields of skrelp (solely gentle/hasty this time?) Pair? Need to get

Stakataka

Stakataka Type: Nature Goal: one sweet and/or bitter stakataka Pair? N/A Progress: Aether House unlocked. Need to unlock Stakataka and proceed from there.

Swablu

Swablu Type: Specials Goal: Albino, Fairy Delta, Swablu/Altaria Pair? Leveled and Happy (altaria + spritzkrow) Notes: BP, Z-Crystals I have Normal Z Crystals: x0 x3 Flying Z Crystals: x0 x3

Tinkaton

Tinkaton Type: Specials Goal: Albino and Melan Tinkaton Pair? Leveled and Happy
Aedier's AvatarAedier
Shop Ideas
NOT selling, just jotting down notes
>Free dexing >probably won't sell S/A/M, and keep those for bargaining elsewhere? >selling gems? >might swap currency. unsure >pink, white, blue template >no shop mascot >mostly just move everything from shop tab TO a shop forum if I get one Will probably use one of Yosei's templates >coming up roses >dancing like butterfly wings >blooming days
Aedier's AvatarAedier
Dear Travel Log, I am still working toward the shelter pass X to further help me in my hunt. However, if I collect a few hundred more GP, I might consider going around to different shops and try to trade for the zophan canisters I need in order to get a shiny charm of my own! At which point, I could begin using recharge services instead of rentals, securing my ability to use a charm in my hunts long term.
Aedier's AvatarAedier
Dear Travel Log, I hatched another albino (658). Before that point, the latest hatch and latest shiny had been 375, who I passed to Twone! A whole 283 sentret and I got another albino! Maybe I'll send this one to Boat. I still want to give heartyes a shiny sentret from my hunt in return for the bronzor from way early on, so I'll keep working toward that, but I don't know if I'll manage to get all the shinies I want to give. We continue, however. It's less than an hour until daily reset, and who knows! Maybe I'll get another shiny yet.
Aedier's AvatarAedier
Here's Koine! I love her so much she means so much to me. She's Aedier's beloved starter
My character got their first pokemon via another person in universe
Aedier's AvatarAedier
August 7th, 2023! Dear Travel Log, A while ago, I messed up Koine's contest stats. But I fixed them! Ever since I used those wrong quality pokeblocks, in the very back of my mind, I kept wondering if there was a way to reset it all. And there is! Through the tournament shop, I've acquired a way - black pokeblocks - to reset my errors! I am absolutely delighted and overjoyed that I haven't ruined her contest stats irreversibly.
Aedier's AvatarAedier
Next few posts will be shop testing!

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page