PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Borderline Bad Idea (Joint shop, 5-6 IVs, S/A, items, & more!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456789

Zerma's AvatarZerma
master.pnge.png
Hi Chimchimp, if you're still doing Shelter hunts, I have a request. I want you to hunt the shelter! Pokemon I want found (Max 12): Wimpod (1) Will you accept any 'mon in the evo line?: Yes Other requirements (gender, berry, nature, etc.): Adamant nature Contact (PM or shop): PM Exact Payment: 2k Base Price + 2k Nature Preference = 4k Cr
Musubi's AvatarMusubi
grandmaster.pngd+.png
@Chimchimp May I buy your 6IV Poochyena for 15k credits? :)
Icon from the Pokémon anime v-water.png 1855

QUOTE originally posted by Zerma

Hi Chimchimp, if you're still doing Shelter hunts, I have a request. I want you to hunt the shelter! Pokemon I want found (Max 12): Wimpod (1) Will you accept any 'mon in the evo line?: Yes Other requirements (gender, berry, nature, etc.): Adamant nature Contact (PM or shop): PM Exact Payment: 2k Base Price + 2k Nature Preference = 4k Cr

QUOTE originally posted by Musubi

Hi! Thank you both for ordering from our shop! I'm just here to say that we will get to your purchases as fast as possible! But unfortunately ChimChimp is busy tonight and cannot help you just yet. And I'm very much supposed to be asleep, haha, so I can't either (not that I could help with the pooch anyhow). Don't worry, you are not being ignored or refused.
And separately from above, in case we do not get opportunity to update independently beforehand, she will also be busy this weekend and the next and might not be able to be online. If anything is needed from her store during that time, I will relay the request across myself and we will get to it as quickly as we can. Thank you in advance.

He/They | GMT/BST

I broke a nokia phone once.
Iv Trade shop with the gangJournalBesties art❤︎

Credit

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cledanio Signature Pagedoll @ChimChimp <3 on Right Here Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on Deviantart
Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
master.pnge+.png
Alllrighty we're back-

QUOTE originally posted by Zerma

Okay! We'll start searching the shelter for ya - You'll get a trade of the pokemon when we find it and you can send the payment then :D I'll be adding shelter hunt slots in a second, you'll see your name there soon :D

QUOTE originally posted by Musubi

Yeah! Give em a good home ye?
Hey Emi, I'm breeding something dangerous too! It's gonna be so cool. You're gonna love it.
Emi?
Uh oh. Maybe fences dont work for noodles...
Have a good weekend!
2.png!
Shubaru's AvatarShubaru
grandmaster.pngd+.png
hey, emi! may i buy your normal z crystal for 15zc? :)
Score: 0
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Check out my art shop! Shu-dooles Avatar made by the LOVELY Dachsbuns!
Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Shubaru

hey, emi! may i buy your normal z crystal for 15zc? :)
Sorry, the fragments are for sale for 15zc, not the crystal-!
Aw, trying to one up me? With these lil nippers?
2.png [the wagell hanging onto Emi's paw flops onto the ground]
You're gonna get protective services called on us again, you know <3.
Tristan? Tris?? Wait. Where'd YOU go?
could i get a boxbox for credits?
Score: 2209

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page