PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Borderline Bad Idea (Joint shop, 5-6 IVs, S/A, items, & more!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Nalabyte's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNalabyte
hypermode.pngmaster.pngc+.png
@CantSalvageThis I'd love to buy your 2 female and 2 male 6iv Bunneary, if I may <3 That's 80gp, right? C:
*Eevee Breeder/Hoarder *You may call me Nala * Please include pricing when sending trades <3

QUOTE originally posted by Nalabyte

@CantSalvageThis I'd love to buy your 2 female and 2 male 6iv Bunneary, if I may <3 That's 80gp, right? C:
Of course! I'm at college currently, but I'll get them to you asap! Don't wanna mess up the trades.

He/They | GMT/BST

I broke a nokia phone once.
Iv Trade shop with the gangJournalBesties art❤︎

Credit

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cledanio Signature Pagedoll @ChimChimp <3 on Right Here Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on Deviantart
Hey, I got a shiny five IV to go with the albino from earlier! This type race stuff is working out much better than I thought it would. And we're doing pretty well. Getting into the thousands myself! I'm a little sore though... Not from type race! But it aint helpin.
Oh dang, yeah. We used to be in third place :p. Little too busy to be really participating, tired.. but yknow. Saw it.
Heheh, can't be beatin us. We're too cool. Really working together and everythin- Hey, do we have a type race together? We could be super cool togetherr.
[Images of their schedules]
Hrm... Steel? Yeah, thas it. Just gotta wait uhhh 8 more months <3 Tbh, I wouldn't mind hunting sandshrew for a month again.
I always forget its actual months. Lol. I do want to get some IV swords... I do NOT have anything in minerals though. 'spose I have time to worry about it.
Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
master.pnge+.png
EMI EMI EMI
WHAT WHAT WHAT
LOOK
gAAAaasP that's amazin!!!
Hah... Ain't he beautiful? Got him during 'rus!
Congrats!! I can't wait to see him grown...
Oh, yeah, you'll have to meet my new kid sometime!
Oh? New 'mon? Tris?
Sorry, sorry, was just grabbin em. Uh, not quite? This is beanut putter! They're happy to meet you!
Is that an actual eevee?! Tristan! Wait, no no no. You do NOT have a child. unblurr that photo, righjt now
So, anyway, I've had no luck with the houndour at the moment but hopefully they'll come along soon.
TRISTA N The eevee?
Whhhat Why you so worried?
WDYM wHY? You're an idiot?? You don't even I will come over there
Hey! I'm a great dad! Sorta. Okay, yeah, its just a plushie. Didn't expect you to think it was real, haha. Guess it was a pretty bad photo... They're all textured, uh, corduroy irl. Don't like my son?
Okay,, good. Heheh, yis, I like Beanut. Why is it called Beanut??
Ehhh, long story.
Hey, gimme some names! For a 3.png and 7.png
Uhhh- Call em Blueberry And, uhm. Pear. I seem to always have fruit on the mind, lol
Pffft Blueberry is very true. Neon dog. Imagine getting got by a Blueberry
Haha, TINY Like calling em mouse
jshfdh Princess <3 I should call the boy princess fr Or Muffin
PRINCESS PLEASE CALL HIM PRINCESS Muffin is very cute too.
They've all got so many issues <3 Y'know, I've asked before and the topic always changes. Whats your full name again?
Hey, have you ever read Endling, The Last? It's a really good story about the 'last' of a species tryna find others of her kind. Doesn't dwell on the romance aspect much so far, which is a shock, considering the whole... going extinct thing.
Aww, c'mon, tell me I wont laugh Probably
nuh uh
Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
master.pnge+.png
Awww c'mon, I'll tell you mine if you tell me yourss
h.png
GRRAaaAAH
Hahah, was that Xeno?
Heh, yeah, he- wait, hold on. Don't come too clo-!
...Uh oh. Technical difficulties.
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
master.pnge+.png
Hello! Do either of you sell zc for gp? If so, Do you mind if I trade 750 of my gp for zc? EDIT: actually, if you don't mind, I could go for 200 to credits instead?
Type Race Score: 1820
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page