PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Games for GP

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Soul Root's AvatarSoul Root
Suggestion Title: Games for GP Suggestion Summary: We all like GP, right? And we like the minigames this site runs sometimes too, yeah? My idea is to smush the two together. Minigames year-round (maybe eggsweeper or something?) that give GP as a reward for winning. Maybe 5-10 GP every win, so it doesn't break the game. The main reason I think this is a good idea is because there's not that many ways to earn GP on this site, and some of them aren't as accessible to some players. Minigames would be available to everyone to play, would be fun things to do while you wait for eggs to hatch, and give you a little reward for winning! (Maybe there's a 1 in 20k chance that you get a rare item?) Positive points: - Easier GP accessibility - Fun minigames (people spend more time on the site) Negative points: - Could throw the economy balance off (maybe, I'm not sure how it's balanced) - Other negative points I haven't considered maybe?? Reason For Consideration: I honestly have no idea what to put here, I've already explained what I want to.
Current pronouns: He/Him
Type Race Score: 0/5000
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku
TR score record: Breakneck Blitz - 14,819
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
"Minigames year-round" is already declined, as they are intended to be special features of seasonal events.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Soul Root's AvatarSoul Root
Well, it was worth a shot.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page