PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦈The Moray Cove: Shinies and albinos!🦈

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234

Moraysys's AvatarMoraysys

QUOTE originally posted by Mozaika

Thank you!
No problem We did give you a thank you message but Thank you for your business!
Avatar is made by skyistheground original character by me homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie.
Score: 0
badge by LycanKai
panpours's Avatarpanpours
Hey Moraysys you have a special I seek! Username: panpours Pokemon: Archen Shiny or Albino: Shiny Payment: Credits
Meooowww! Credits below. https://tcm.pokecharms.com/

QUOTE originally posted by panpours

Hey Moraysys you have a special I seek! Username: panpours Pokemon: Archen Shiny or Albino: Shiny Payment: Credits
Accepted!
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
Hey Moraysys, I Wish to swap summons! Username: lulubee Summon you want: ancient drive Summon you offer: radiant petal Thank you :)

QUOTE originally posted by lulubee

Hey Moraysys, I Wish to swap summons! Username: lulubee Summon you want: ancient drive Summon you offer: radiant petal Thank you :)
Accepted We shall set up the trade in a moment thank you for your business
gaypanic.EXE's Avatargaypanic.EXE
i have a thunderfang, instead of trading it for 120 gp can i pcik something of equal value to that from here?
Name: Rainbow Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon
pfp drawn by me on ibispaint

QUOTE originally posted by gaypanic.EXE

i have a thunderfang, instead of trading it for 120 gp can i pcik something of equal value to that from here?
Yes you can I just havent been able to price the thunderfang, but I saw you wanted one of my naughty eevees yes I can trade that for you, I am currently updating my summons part of the shop so its not up to date with what I currently have in my inventory
kkuetzal's Avatarkkuetzal
Hey Moraysys I wish to buy a summon! Username: kkuetzal Summon you want: gracidea seeds your offer: 100 GP each
pfp cr: art and characters belong to me unless otherwise stated

QUOTE originally posted by kkuetzal

Hey Moraysys I wish to buy a summon! Username: kkuetzal Summon you want: gracidea seeds your offer: 100 GP each
Accepted we will set up the trade
ANNOUNCEMENT We now take Thunder fangs(20zc) for payment as we are trying to save some thunder fangs for a raikou hunt in the future This also means we are likely to swap summons with you for this too, because it is our most desired summon at the time up to 60zc can be paid off with one Thunder Fang. Since the market price for a thunder fang is 20zc from what we could see we decide to do it this way. This means you can get a lot of our stock with a thunder fang.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page