PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦈The Moray Cove: Shinies and albinos!🦈

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234

Moraysys's AvatarMoraysys

The Moray Cove Shop

Hello, welcome to the Moray Cove this shop is run by The Moray System(we are plural hence the we usage), we have shinies and albinos! We are hunting: N/A We are currently very eager to get Thunder fangs so we will accept thunder fangs as payment More details here
  • hunts
  • pokemon
  • currency
  • boxes
  • summons
  • gems
  • relics
  • dex trades
RULES! 1.ALL PFQ RULES APPLY this is given 2.we have the right to reject any offer! 3.be patient with us! if you are waiting for a custom hunt please be patient we do not have the best luck! 4.be kind to each other 5.first come first serve! 6. you should be subscribed to the thread so you see our response! 7. Use our forms , it gives us a better overview thanks. its fine if its not bold/italic just use the forms! The forms are under their respective category in a hide box called form Disclaimer!! Custom hunts are a limited service and only goes with what we are hunting at this current moment! We might stop providing this if it gets to stressful for us, but we will finish up the orders before we stop if we stop with this service!
POKEMON
User Hunt order!
N/A TBA
N/A TBA
We will only take 2 custom hunt orders each time! To not stress ourselves Currently this order only goes for the pokemon we are hunting:N/A temporary closed service as I am not hunting anything Max. 2 pokemon each custom hunt order! CUSTOM HUNT PRICE 100k 10020+the price of the stock mons + 50k 50 10 for rare gender and berry pref!

Form

Hey Moraysys I want a custom hunt! Username: Gender: Berry pref/Nature: Payment: Preferred communication(pm/thread):
STOCK Check our uft fields to see gender/nature +5k51 for rare gender!
POKEMON PRICES STOCK
H.Sneasel S:40k408 or equiv. A: 80k8016 or equiv. S:8 A:4
Sewaddle S:30k306 or equiv. A: 60k6012 or equiv. S:7 A:1
Joltik S:40k408 or equiv. A: 80k8016 or equiv. S:7 A:0
Fidough S:40k408 or equiv. A: 80k8016 or equiv. S:7 A:1
H.Growlithe S:40k408 or equiv. A: 80k8016 or equiv. S:10 A:3
K. Vulpix S:40k408 or equiv. A: 80k8016 or equiv. rare gender male! S:9 A:1
H.Qwilfish S:40k408 or equiv. A: 80k8016 or equiv. S:4 A:0
Flittle S:40k408 or equiv. A: 80k8016 or equiv. S:2 A:0
Archen S:60k6012 A:120k12024 rare gender female S:4 A:0
Tyrunt S:60k6012 A:120k12024 rare gender female S:16 A:8
Sprigatito S:40k408 or equiv. A: 80k8016 or equiv. rare gender female! S:3 A:1
Omanyte S:60k6012 A:120k12024 rare gender female S:2 A:0
H.Zorua S:50k5010 or equiv. A:100k10020 Rare gender female! S:2 A:0
Riolu S:50k5010 or equiv. A:100k10020 Rare gender female! S:11 A:0
Dreepy S:80k8016 A:160k16032 S:1 A:1
Charcadet S:70k7014 A:140k140 28 S:8 A:0
Larvesta S:80k8016 A:160k16032 S:2 A:0
Eevee S:70k7014 A:140k140 28 Rare gender female S:5 A:0

Form

Hey Moraysys you have a special I seek! Username: Pokemon: Shiny or Albino: Link if you want a certain one: Payment: Tell us how many you want of each too please
Stock will be updated as we continue hunting! current hunt: N/A Next hunt :maybe continuing the hisui growlithe hunt
We try to the best of our ability to do the regular 5k>5>1 with exception from custom hunt that price is firm due to the amount of work it is! Mixed payment is fine we love mixed payments no worries!
we value at 20 or 100k/100 you can pay in all boxes if you want! all z fragments are valued at 15 or 75k/75 Z-crystals all are valued at 100 or 500k/500 We are avid special hunters thus z-fragments and crystals very much desired but you do not need to pay with such high value items unless you want to! we unfortunately do not have a swap service yet might be added later if we feel like
These values are based on our research and the current marked value! We are very eager to swap for thunder fangs!
Desired summons
valued at 20 valued at 20 valued at 25
valued at 25 & both valued at 20each valued at 20
Summon Swap
x2 x2 x3x1 x3 x1 x1 x2 x1 x1 x2 x1 x1 x2 all of these are valued at 20 each x3x3 x1 x1 x1 x2 x1x1 x1 x1 valued at 25 each TBA

Form

Hey Moraysys, I Wish to swap summons! Username: Summon you want: Summon you offer(can be others than desired summons but desired most likely to get yes):
We only have the summons in the summon swap table uft/ufs! We would prefer a swap but you can offer to buy!

Form for buy

Hey Moraysys I wish to buy a summon! Username: Summon you want: your offer:
we like gems, goes for allgems we just like the dragon one better! 5>5k>51 5>50k>5010
we desire copper/silver/gold! 1>10k102 1>20k204 1>50k5010
not added service yet!
hope to see you again!
code | free to use
Avatar is made by skyistheground original character by me homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie.
Score: 0
badge by LycanKai
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
All your sandyghast in gp please!
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

QUOTE originally posted by Axolotlovers

That will be 120gp Please use our form next time
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers

QUOTE originally posted by Moraysys

Sorry didnt see that part. (too busy going crazy for mons).

Sorry didnt see that part. (too busy going crazy for mons).
That's okay ^^
where is the form? QvQ
awesome shops
Rie's Hunts and Emporium
steel
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Omnigendr-Dragn

where is the form? QvQ
The forms are under their category depending on what you want Example: If a special click the pokemon ball and under stock you have a hidebox saying form
Cassiopoëia's AvatarCassiopoëia
Hey Moraysys you have a special I seek! Username: Cassiopoeia Pokemon: Archen Shiny or Albino: Shiny Link if you want a certain one: any Payment: 24zc

where is the form? QvQ
The forms are under their category depending on what you want Example: If a special click the pokemon ball and under stock you have a hidebox saying form
I hope I did this right, I've never seen this type of set up before QvQ Hey Moraysys you have a special I seek! Username:Omnigendr-Dragn Pokemon: Sprigatito Shiny or Albino: both Link if you want a certain one: https://pokefarm.com/summary/nxVzr https://pokefarm.com/summary/nxwLJ Payment: GP (I think it would be 120 gp? if it's more please correct me) extra- will pay 10-20 more to be sent exp unlocked so I can feed berry during and after trade (to give them more exp from me than if were locked then unlocked after trade)

QUOTE originally posted by Cassiopoëia

Hey Moraysys you have a special I seek! Username: Cassiopoeia Pokemon: Archen Shiny or Albino: Shiny Link if you want a certain one: any Payment: 24zc

where is the form? QvQ
I hope I did this right, I've never seen this type of set up before QvQ Hey Moraysys you have a special I seek! Username:Omnigendr-Dragn Pokemon: Sprigatito Shiny or Albino: both Link if you want a certain one: https://pokefarm.com/summary/nxVzr https://pokefarm.com/summary/nxwLJ Payment: GP (I think it would be 120 gp? if it's more please correct me) extra- will pay 10-20 more to be sent exp unlocked so I can feed berry during and after trade (to give them more exp from me than if were locked then unlocked after trade)

QUOTE originally posted by Cassiopoëia

where is the form? QvQ
Both accepted I will get to the trades And no need to pay extra for exp unlocking them Also cassiopea did you want one or two because one shiny archen costs 12zc and one albino costs 24zc(none in stock sadly) Thank you for your business

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page