PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

scott's journal i guess

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456789

applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
grandmaster.pngd.png
no way. no way no way. im actually shaking i didnt expect this guy to show up already.
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,190,204
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkDragon
Happiness MAX
Serious nature

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U
grandmaster.pngd.png
hello to my one (1) subscriber, this one's for you pal ✊ thanks for reminding me i do actually have an update i have made the executive decision to start collecting apprentice's epees for a keldeo hunt next month! as my next TR is water, i figured it would be a very nice first legendary hunt, and i'm gonna be trying to get as many as i can before the TR rolls around 🎉 this is also because a friend of mine may or may not have suggested keldeo for something, and seeing as i have no free will whatsoever, i caved and admitted that it is the option that meets the most criteria for my ✨ secret project ✨ that, let's be real, i'm going to forget about before i'm halfway done lol anyways uhhh. yeah cool! i'm also considering running for TR leader next month, since i have plenty of free time and enjoy participating in every month's thread a ton. hopefully i do well if i do end up leading 🤞
grandmaster.pngd.png
yk i've been rushing to get epees a little bit but i have plenty of time lol i should also save a bit of zc for an ubercharm now that i think about it
grandmaster.pngd.png
two subs other than me? where are you people coming from lol anyways yup yup i think i've made my decision. don't tell my good pals bc i think it'd be really funny if they just Didn't Notice but i've decided i'm going to run for TR leader next month x) it's been great just participating so far and with no shortage of free time, i think i'd enjoy it a ton! i might not keep the massive clicklist too up-to-date, though, cause i've noticed i tend to get burnt out a tad quicker when scouring the click 50 feature for players of my team lol i'll have to check the template storage thread for a template bc i cannot code to save my life. it's a shame bc i have a cool idea too :') oh well. the idea's for my flying TR anyway, which is *checks notes* 12 months away, wow x) if i do wanna put in the effort to learn bbcode, a year seems like a reasonable amount of time to figure out how to make a TR template
grandmaster.pngd.png
sorry, eraser, you're gonna have to share the majority of the space in my brain with tsuyu. i don't make the rules, she does. i thought about her ONCE and now she won't leave
grandmaster.pngd.png
y'all wish me luck i have to go to sleep in like 15 minutes to wake up early again bc i've got something in the morning and if i don't sleep now i'm gonna either get no sleep or sleep straight through it. i was so tired from getting up at the crack of dawn this morning and now i have to do it again. the nap didn't even help
grandmaster.pngd.png
i survived. friendlocke here i come
grandmaster.pngd.png
eeeeeeeeee... september, please end already i'm too excited for next month's typerace ... okay maybe it's a good thing september isn't over yet because that's more time for me to get epees. BUT STILL
grandmaster.pngd.png
apologies to my now four subscribers -- are you folks inviting your friends to check this out is that the reason behind the sudden non-blankness of this void -- for the several posts today, but i figured i should actually use this for cataloguing things once in a while so i will now be tracking the dexes i need using this post as long as i can remember to update it 👍 i'll make this pretty at a later date if i feel like it ever not happening lol

I AM ALMOST DONE

pokedexes

Necrozma [Dawn Wings] Necrozma [Dusk Mane] Necrozma [Ultra Forme] Calyrex [Ice Rider] Calyrex [Shadow Rider] Annihilape Arctibax Baxcalibur Dudunsparce Kingambit

eggdexes

Stakataka Type: Null Embretta Jestur Seistatic
edit: thank you so much to everyone who's helped me out so far! y'all are super generous ;v;
grandmaster.pngd.png
just got back from a roadtrip to a nearby city w/ my mom to get chinese food. we stopped by this place that sells really nice soaps & got some of those and ALSO!! oh my GOD that runrig playlist has so many bangers on it it just kept getting better and better. my headphones kinda suck so the songs don't sound nearly as good when i get the playlist on my computer and i'm SO mad about that. like what do you mean i can't have the heavy bass & car door vibrations that reverberate deep in my bones sitting here and wearing headphones

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page