PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Legendary Breeding

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Summery: Once maybe twice a year for one week alow players to breed their Legendaries if they have one male and one female of same pokemon. Which Legendary that can be bred during that week could be chosen at random. Positive points: This would give players that don't have the recorces a very very small chance to try for Shiny, Albino, or Melanin varients. Without having to pay other players who have 10 or more of those varients ridiculous amount of credits, coins, of Z boxes. This would be especially helpful for new players. Negitve Points: With the day care there a specific amount of interactions needed for a CHANCE at an egg. For Legendary pokemon the interactions would need to be very high for it to make sense. For example: If I was trying breed my male and female Ho-oh in the day care it would need 2,000 or more intercations just for a chance. Like all other breding paris the egg would NOT be guaranteed every time that interaction minmim was met. Reason for Concideration: Not all players have the time to put into getting a large ammount of summoning Items or the money needed to buy them from the market to work on hunting the Legendaries. This will give players a very small boost without breaking the system since it would only be for a short time once or twice a year and the players will have to already have two of the Legendary that would chosen at random during the specified time.
My first Field has extra specials that are Free to my teammates. Just pm me if you're interested.
Type Race Score: 0
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That's not how this game works. Getting the rare stuff takes time and effort.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page