PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✧:・Muse's Trades | S/A Eevee + others, Summons, Mega Stones+more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

CrAzYmE's AvatarCrAzYmE
hi can i buy Sinistea for 18ZC
Muse's AvatarMuse
Yep:) will send a trade
Made by me
Muse's AvatarMuse
Bump
Muse's AvatarMuse
Bump
II-nsomnia-CC's AvatarII-nsomnia-CC
hi!! never done this before but can i buy an fem albino eevee? i can do credits or gp, whichever you need more i can do!
art in pfp by me!
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Muse's AvatarMuse
Yep! Will send a trade:)
Hello there! I have a somewhat large order if thats okay? I would like to purchase a shiny sprigatito, an albino sprigatito, a shiny amaura, an albino amaura, a shiny fidough, and an albino fidough. the total for all 6 should be around 600 gp, but i dont see prices for the fidoughs so im guessing. I would also like to purchase the Brute Bonnet and Iron Threads data volumes if they are still available. Altogether I think its close to 800 GP, but I would like to pay 1000 GP total if thats fine with you?
LuciosChicken's AvatarLuciosChicken
Hi! Could I please buy you quirky female albino eevee for 280 gp? https://pokefarm.com/summary/8_lNW
Muse's AvatarMuse
@TechnoWriter15: absolutely! Wow total oversight I can’t believe I forgot to add Fidoughs to the first post, will fix that later:) is it ok if I send one of them as a trade for the gold and the rest as gifts? @LuciosChicken: yep! I’ll send a trade:)
@Muse yeah that sounds fine to me!

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page