PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✦ Golden's Art and Adopt Shop! ✦ (Slots Closed!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 891011

Goldenene's AvatarGoldenene

QUOTE originally posted by Twickers14

Username:Twickers14 Payment:600zc Commission Type:Fullbody Characters Ref(s):Grim Extra: I would love for her to be sitting down, and if possible I would really like it if you could have her holding her egg (Sneaslithe egg found in her images) Anything else is up to you! Thank you!!! Background: Transparent please!
Hello! Can do! I'll reach out once I've got a sketch for you. Thanks!

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Username:ashe moon Payment: 200zc Commission Type: chibi Characters Ref(s): hazel & Cynthia Extra: both together ,maybe a bit mischievous? Background: transparent
Hello again, Absolutely! I added you to the list :)
Art Shop!! Avatar art by Chewzers
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
Heya! Could i get the seraph sylveon adopt for 2 normalium Z's and 3 DCPx60's? I love the design! ^_^
Profile made by Dachsbuns Me and Snowy's Shop! Typerace Score: 0 Delta Collector (PM)
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by RashPidgeot

Heya! Could i get the seraph sylveon adopt for 2 normalium Z's and 3 DCPx60's? I love the design! ^_^
Thanks!! I'm glad you like it :D I'll send a trade and dm with details!
Crysania's AvatarCrysania
Username/Name: Crysania Payment: 400ZC! Commission Type: Chibi Sketch! Characters Ref(s): Clawdious, Cornopsi, Tryxlinn, and finally Twixx! Extra: Clawdious - He is a super soft and sweet character and is a lover/obsesser/reader of the stars! Cornopsi - Has been cursed due to wishing to be what she is not! So basically she is an angry spirit and hates her very existence. Tryxlinn - Confident in who she is and very upbeat and happy-go-lucky! Twixx - Shy and reserved but LOVES trying out new things! Bith Tryx and Twixx have horns made of diamonds ◇ and smaller crystals ° they can be shaped differently if you so desire! They also tend to float around their wings and ankles. Background: Simple color please! IF this is too much to order at once I completely understand! Just let me know~ You're style is too precious to pass up, THANK YOU!!! 🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎

QUOTE originally posted by Crysania

Username/Name: Crysania Payment: 400ZC! Commission Type: Chibi Sketch! Characters Ref(s): Clawdious, Cornopsi, Tryxlinn, and finally Twixx! Extra: Clawdious - He is a super soft and sweet character and is a lover/obsesser/reader of the stars! Cornopsi - Has been cursed due to wishing to be what she is not! So basically she is an angry spirit and hates her very existence. Tryxlinn - Confident in who she is and very upbeat and happy-go-lucky! Twixx - Shy and reserved but LOVES trying out new things! Bith Tryx and Twixx have horns made of diamonds ◇ and smaller crystals ° they can be shaped differently if you so desire! They also tend to float around their wings and ankles. Background: Simple color please! IF this is too much to order at once I completely understand! Just let me know~ You're style is too precious to pass up, THANK YOU!!! 🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎
Hello!! Thank you for the kind words! Its no problem at all, I've added you to the list! I'll reach out once I;ve got it completed for ya :)
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Username: mee again :3 (aka ashe moon^^) Payment: zc Commission Type: chibi sketch (they are too cute!) Characters Ref(s): hades, bulba Extra: separated images pls. Anything is up to you Background: transparent

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
Username: ShootingStarRain Payment: GP(3000) Commission Type: Shaded Fullbody Characters Ref(s): Boop Extra: Could you draw her with bad/demon wings :D Thank you. B And could you draw her with a dark, kind of mischevious expression? Thx! Background: Black!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
skytroops's Avatarskytroops
If I'm too late and all the current slots have been filled, I am more than happy to wait until they are open again! Username: skytroops Payment: 900 ZC Commission Type: Pixel Page Doll Character Ref: Pika, my trainer OC's partner Pokémon Extra: I'm fine with you giving her any sort of happy posing and expression, but please draw her in her vest. Background: Transparent, please!
im an old man, yet i have no idea how these work :')
DayCare EXP Booster

DayCare EXP Booster

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

Increases the EXP gain of Pokémon in the DayCare by 25%.

Sells for 900

Lv. 43 — 1,367 / 5,677
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Sorry for the late response y'all!

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Username: mee again :3 (aka ashe moon^^) Payment: zc Commission Type: chibi sketch (they are too cute!) Characters Ref(s): hades, bulba Extra: separated images pls. Anything is up to you Background: transparent
Hello again ;) Added you to the list!

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Username: ShootingStarRain Payment: GP(3000) Commission Type: Shaded Fullbody Characters Ref(s): Boop Extra: Could you draw her with bad/demon wings :D Thank you. B And could you draw her with a dark, kind of mischevious expression? Thx! Background: Black!
Hello! I've added you to the list ! I'll dm you once I have a sketch for you :) Thank you!!

QUOTE originally posted by skytroops

If I'm too late and all the current slots have been filled, I am more than happy to wait until they are open again! Username: skytroops Payment: 900 ZC Commission Type: Pixel Page Doll Character Ref: Pika, my trainer OC's partner Pokémon Extra: I'm fine with you giving her any sort of happy posing and expression, but please draw her in her vest. Background: Transparent, please!
Hello! I've added you to the list so that you'll be next up, just let me know if you would like to be removed at any time!
Tsukuyomii's AvatarTsukuyomii
Hiiii <3 Username: Tsukuyomii Payment: 900 Zc! Commission Type: Pixel Page Doll! Characters Ref(s): Pokesona Tsuku Extra: Everything is up to you uvu Background: Transparent!

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 330 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 0
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal

Pages: 123··· 891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page