PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✦ Golden's Art and Adopt Shop! ✦ (Hiatus!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 891011

Goldenene's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGoldenene
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Twickers14

Username:Twickers14 Payment:600zc Commission Type:Fullbody Characters Ref(s):Grim Extra: I would love for her to be sitting down, and if possible I would really like it if you could have her holding her egg (Sneaslithe egg found in her images) Anything else is up to you! Thank you!!! Background: Transparent please!
Hello! Can do! I'll reach out once I've got a sketch for you. Thanks!

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Username:ashe moon Payment: 200zc Commission Type: chibi Characters Ref(s): hazel & Cynthia Extra: both together ,maybe a bit mischievous? Background: transparent
Hello again, Absolutely! I added you to the list :)
Art Shop!! Avatar art by Chewzers
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot
arceus.pngd.png
Heya! Could i get the seraph sylveon adopt for 2 normalium Z's and 3 DCPx60's? I love the design! ^_^
m.pngProfile made by Dachsbunsm.png m.pngMe and Snowy's Shop!m.png 5.pngv-dark.pngTyperace Score: 0v-dark.png5.png i.pngground.png Delta Collector (PM)i.png
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by RashPidgeot

Heya! Could i get the seraph sylveon adopt for 2 normalium Z's and 3 DCPx60's? I love the design! ^_^
Thanks!! I'm glad you like it :D I'll send a trade and dm with details!
Tryxlinn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTryxlinn
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
Username/Name: Crysania Payment: 400ZC! Commission Type: Chibi Sketch! Characters Ref(s): Clawdious, Cornopsi, Tryxlinn, and finally Twixx! Extra: Clawdious - He is a super soft and sweet character and is a lover/obsesser/reader of the stars! Cornopsi - Has been cursed due to wishing to be what she is not! So basically she is an angry spirit and hates her very existence. Tryxlinn - Confident in who she is and very upbeat and happy-go-lucky! Twixx - Shy and reserved but LOVES trying out new things! Bith Tryx and Twixx have horns made of diamonds ◇ and smaller crystals ° they can be shaped differently if you so desire! They also tend to float around their wings and ankles. Background: Simple color please! IF this is too much to order at once I completely understand! Just let me know~ You're style is too precious to pass up, THANK YOU!!! 🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎

QUOTE originally posted by Crysania

Username/Name: Crysania Payment: 400ZC! Commission Type: Chibi Sketch! Characters Ref(s): Clawdious, Cornopsi, Tryxlinn, and finally Twixx! Extra: Clawdious - He is a super soft and sweet character and is a lover/obsesser/reader of the stars! Cornopsi - Has been cursed due to wishing to be what she is not! So basically she is an angry spirit and hates her very existence. Tryxlinn - Confident in who she is and very upbeat and happy-go-lucky! Twixx - Shy and reserved but LOVES trying out new things! Bith Tryx and Twixx have horns made of diamonds ◇ and smaller crystals ° they can be shaped differently if you so desire! They also tend to float around their wings and ankles. Background: Simple color please! IF this is too much to order at once I completely understand! Just let me know~ You're style is too precious to pass up, THANK YOU!!! 🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎
Hello!! Thank you for the kind words! Its no problem at all, I've added you to the list! I'll reach out once I;ve got it completed for ya :)
Ashe Moon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAshe Moon
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Username: mee again :3 (aka ashe moon^^) Payment: zc Commission Type: chibi sketch (they are too cute!) Characters Ref(s): hades, bulba Extra: separated images pls. Anything is up to you Background: transparent
Ashe | She/Her | 32 Art shopTHdAtrade shop
Credits
Username: ShootingStarRain Payment: GP(3000) Commission Type: Shaded Fullbody Characters Ref(s): Boop Extra: Could you draw her with bad/demon wings :D Thank you. B And could you draw her with a dark, kind of mischevious expression? Thx! Background: Black!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
skytroops's Avatarhypermode-12.pngskytroops
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
If I'm too late and all the current slots have been filled, I am more than happy to wait until they are open again! Username: skytroops Payment: 900 ZC Commission Type: Pixel Page Doll Character Ref: Pika, my trainer OC's partner Pokémon Extra: I'm fine with you giving her any sort of happy posing and expression, but please draw her in her vest. Background: Transparent, please!

Sparky | he/him | 25+

GMT / 1+ Server Time currently reading the disabled tyrant and his beloved pet fish vol 1
???credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @ XY Episode 86 Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene
Sorry for the late response y'all!

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Username: mee again :3 (aka ashe moon^^) Payment: zc Commission Type: chibi sketch (they are too cute!) Characters Ref(s): hades, bulba Extra: separated images pls. Anything is up to you Background: transparent
Hello again ;) Added you to the list!

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Username: ShootingStarRain Payment: GP(3000) Commission Type: Shaded Fullbody Characters Ref(s): Boop Extra: Could you draw her with bad/demon wings :D Thank you. B And could you draw her with a dark, kind of mischevious expression? Thx! Background: Black!
Hello! I've added you to the list ! I'll dm you once I have a sketch for you :) Thank you!!

QUOTE originally posted by skytroops

If I'm too late and all the current slots have been filled, I am more than happy to wait until they are open again! Username: skytroops Payment: 900 ZC Commission Type: Pixel Page Doll Character Ref: Pika, my trainer OC's partner Pokémon Extra: I'm fine with you giving her any sort of happy posing and expression, but please draw her in her vest. Background: Transparent, please!
Hello! I've added you to the list so that you'll be next up, just let me know if you would like to be removed at any time!
Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Hiiii <3 Username: Tsukuyomii Payment: 900 Zc! Commission Type: Pixel Page Doll! Characters Ref(s): Pokesona Tsuku Extra: Everything is up to you uvu Background: Transparent!
It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.

Pages: 123··· 891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page