PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chvrchgrim's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

ChvrchGrim's AvatarChvrchGrim

24/06/'23 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ Grr bark bark woof woof, hatched about 100 wurmple eggs thanks to tue v-wave and not a single special, i crave more shinies so i can dex both evolved forms 🐛i want shiny wurms pls 🐛 Personal ★ I spent a solid 6 hours weeding mine and my neighbour's gardens today, i am so tired but the gardens look so much better so v happy with that!!
Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon

Matt | He/Him | 24

Average Bug Enjoyer!
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code: @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Official PKMN art (edited by me) Signature Pagedoll @JUSTICEBEETLE
Type Race Score: 0

04/07/'23 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ Wurmple hunt is going well!! I hatched my very first Melan!! Got it way quicker than I expected too
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +2,409,678
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Bug
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
★ Type Race starts soon! Got my delphox couple ready to start hunting fennekins! Shinky fennekin is so pretty so looking forward to that hunt! Personal ★ Been super busy at work lately, also Art Fight has started (gonna be interesting trying to juggle art fight and type race while working) ★ Gonna be getting a kitten soon!! Neighbour's sister's cat had kittens recently and I've claimed a little black and white boy <3 cant wait to have a littol baby (my sassy lady cat isn't ginna ve too happy about that to start with lol!)

08/07/'23 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ Finished my wurmple hunt as Type Race is starting soon! Finished the hunt with 1020h/12s/8a/1m !! Pretty happy with that to be honest, I got a melan which I definitely didn't expect! Gonna try and sell or trade some of my spare specials at some point! ★ Started hunting Fennekins ready for TR, got my breeding pair in the daycare, hoping I get some good specials during TR cause I'm probably not going to continue the hunt when TR ends, likely gonna do a zigzagoon hunt though haven't fully decided yet! Personal ★ Got a PS4!! My friend got a PS5 so I bought her PS4 off her, bit of a nightmare trying to set it up because my old TV decided to pack in rip, managed to sort out remote play on my laptop for now though! Been playing The Last Guardian, man Trico is so cute <3

16/07/'23 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ WOAH!!! Type Race was so much fun this month! I ended up with 13 shinies and 12 albinos (mostly Fennekin but I hatched some randoms too!) Fire Team came in 2nd place and I got over 3.5k points (new record!!) ★ Started hunting eevees! Going to hunt for one of each eeveelution in regular, shiny and albino forms, all with Quirky nature (wish me luck lol) Also going to be getting the megas of them but I think in just one colour form because I don't hate myself that much! Personal ★ Felt a bit ill the last couple of days, nothing major really I think just a combo of the weather and how much I've been working lately. Meeting with some friends tomorrow which I'm looking forward to! They're coming to my city which is dope, I usually go up to London to meet them so gonna give 'em the Grand Tour of my city!

08/08/'23 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ HOO BOY! It's been a hot minute since i posted here! My eevee hunt went well. I need to return to it at some point as I still need 3 shinies and 5 albinos (cries). Idk why but eevee hunting just isn't as fun as any other hunts I've done?? ★ Started my Poison TR hunt a little early, going for Toxels!! I hunted Toxel for a bit when I first started on here and didn't have an poke/albino radar so hopefully this hunt goes even better! Personal ★ Had a week off work, spent most of it in London visiting friends which was nice! Saw the Barbie movie, omg so good i loved it!! Got so much outfit inspo from Ken <3 ★ Managed to snag myself an antique taxidermy raccoon for only £40!! He needs a fair bit of work doing on him, poor little guy. He has a moth problem and also is missing his tail. Luckily, I have a spare raccoon tail kicking about (like a totally normal person lol) so gonna graft that onto him as it's about the right size and colour for him!

02/09/'23 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ Type Race was a success!! Didn't get as many points as I would like but I hatched a Melan Toxel fairly early on, traded it for another team members Melan that was a different nature so I could have an Amped melan! :D ★ Did a little Weedle hunt after TR but I think my luck ran out after my Toxel hunt lol, i managed to get a few shinies and one albino so left it at that. Gonna try and do a Pasovan hunt cause it's so cute and I wanna get all the forms >:) Personal ★ GOT A KITTEN!!!! My tiny little guy is so cute, I love him! He is in his hyper kitten stage so he's a bit of a handful but man he is so adorable! ★ Got a new motorbike, need to put it through its MOT and it needs new tires and the carb adjusting, my bank account is crying but I'm happy i got the bike anyway >:)

01/10/'23 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ Started hunting gible but after like 600 eggs hatched with just one shiny anf no albinos i kinda gave up lol started on joltiks and got an albino within a couple of parties of eggs haha bug supremacy!! ★ Trying to get to Arceus! nearly completed Kanto and Johto dexes and completed Paldea (for now) pretty happy with my progress but getting all these mega forms and legendaries is gonna drain my currency, might have to start dex trading with people on the trade forums Personal ★ Got a second job and potentially have a third job lined up, need to interview for it but there is a very strong chance i'll get it anyway, gonna be absolutely dead from the hours i'll be working but my bank account will thank me lmao ★ My kitten is getting big! He looks like a real cat now and oh man i love him so much, he's such a little guy!!

01/04/'24 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ HOO BOY!! I took a very long hiatus so haven't been doing anything on here for about 5 months! Just came back on, ended my wimpod hunt and started and electrike hunt (Already got 2 shinies and and Albino!!) Personal ★ The job I interviewed for in my last entry I got!! It's a new position at the country park I was already working at, full time, mre pay, very cool! I'm liking it a lot so far and glad I get to stay at the park but man is it tiring! ★ My kitten is a whole cat now!! He;s so big and lovely! I also have a little regal jumping spider called Skrillex :D

25/04/'24 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ Ice type race was great!! I hunted som (as well as some randoms to boost my points) and ended up with 2,529 points!! ★ For my snom hunt i finished with: 9s / 6a / 1mWill post all my NFT snoms and the other non-snom specials I got during type race here:
SNOM! NOT SNOM!

01/04/'24 - Updates and Ramblings

PokeFarm ★ Snom hunt is still going!! We're at 17s/7a/1m so far with ~850 hatches! I'm gonna keep it going until 1000 hatches and then it's coming to an end </3 Hoping for another melan in the last 150ish hatches, Sally be with me!! ★ Selling my S/A's for 20% off currently: LINK

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page